Chapter 6 - cares? -

Song- lovely- by Khalid and Billie Eilish

Enjoy❤️
————————————-

Jack POV:

When I ran out of Starbucks I thought of all the places she could be, but I don't really know Amy that well so it's hard, and also the grove is a massive place.

Amy's POV:

I was embarrassed in front of my step brother and he's hottttt! Amy get yourself together!!

I ran to my favourite spot to go , the beach, it made me feel happy and peaceful. I didn't really feel that though because I had sticky ice tea on me and they moment she slapped  me in front of him, should I say crush?? NOOOO AMYYY!!!

Jacks POV

I've really run out of places to look so I gave up, I know I shouldn't have, but I did, I needed somewhere to go and think, my peaceful place... the beach, hearing the waves crash together always makes me happy.

I ran to my car and started it up, it took about 5 mins to get to the beach, it was empty, no one was there, well I thought that until I saw a shadow in the sand, I walked closer, and yes it was AMY!!

Jack: AMYYY!!

Amy's POV:

I was just playing with the sand thinking, thinking about life, I HATE IT!
Just thinking about it made me cry, that's what happens, I just cried until I heard someone shout my name, it sounded like JACKSSS!

Jack: AMY!!!
Amy: jack?

I look up from the sand and see the same curly haired, hazel brown eyed boy I didn't really wanna see.

Amy: w-what are you doing here?
I say, whilst whipping away tears quickly.

Jack: I was trying to find you but I couldn't so I can to the beach because I can always think better when I'm on the beach.

Omg he's amazing he actually cares??
NO AMY STOP HES YOUR STEPBROTHER!! Ughhhh I wish not!

Amy: oh umm hi?
Jack: hey

He came and sat next to me whilst we both looked out into the ocean. I felt a slightly cold hand press against mine on the sand, I look to my left and see jack was holding me hand, but not for long... he pulled me up and basically dragged me too the water...

—————————————

Insta- @whydontwe.omg