Chapter 19 - depressed -

Song- ocean

Let's just get right into it!

————————

*5 hours later*

Amy's POV:

It's been 5 hours now and I'm really worried about where jack is like seriously. I haven't been downstairs for the past 5 hours I've just been sat in my room feeling upset with myself.

I heard the door open from downstairs and the boys saying "hi" and that.

I ran downstairs literally,, but I was just expecting jack... but he was with a girl... who was so pretty and made me feel more upset.

I was on the edge of crying because I had an idea about me and jack, I guess that idea can get in the bin...

I tried to act all happy and nice too her because I really don't wanna be falling out with anyone and I really don't wanna make jack feel upset. He looked really happy with her.

Jack: um... gabbie this is Amy my step sister and Amy this is gabbie...

Amy: hi... nice to meet you.

I have her a warming hug and I saw jack standing behind her, he just looked at me with a straight face then looked away.

After the greeting I decided to go back to my room, I rlly couldn't deal with this shit right now.  Eww I don't even wanna think about what they might get up to tonight.

I started watching "Friday night dinner" which always get me in a good mood. For some reason it wasn't helping this time, I was just crying but like why am I crying over my step brother?

It was probably almost dinner, I think we got take away dominos, so I got up put my hair in a messy bun, put some joggers and a hoodie on, I wiped my mascara which had ran down my face off and put a bit of makeup on only some mascara and highlighter.

Just as I finished making myself look depressed as ever Daniel shouted that it was dins. I walked downstairs slowly trying to put on a smile.

When I got down just smelling the pizza got me in a good mood 😂

We all sat down on the table, I was in the middle of Daniel and Jonah then jack, gabbie and Zach opposite with gabbie right in front of my face and Corbyn at the head of the table.

It was all quiet.

Jonah: sooo... how is everyone?

Jack: I'm amazing!

He said then looked at gabbie with a smile and she smiled back.

Jonah: Amy?

Amy: huh? Yeah I'm great

I said it kinda sarcastically and jack stared at me with a strange impression on him.

Jacks POV:

I did feel kinda bad bringing a girl home that I just met and when me and Amy just broke up? No? Talked...

When Amy came downstairs she really did looked depressed and what I was about to do I was worried it would make her even more...

Amy's POV:

Jack suddenly stood up and looked at gabbie with a smirk... oh no this isn't gonna be good.

Jack: gabbie I know we just met but your so beautiful so I'm wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend??

Gabbie: OMG YES I WOULD LOVE TOO!

they both hugged and then kissed... all the boys shouted congratulations and that but I was just sat down eating pizza but then right when jack asked her to be his girlfriend I spat it out and got really annoyed!

I stood up quickly took my box of pizza and walked away... before I got out the room I sat a few things...

Amy: oh yeah congrats btw hope jabbie lasts well pahah probs won't he can never hold something he loves for long... BYE ALLLL

I did feel kinda bad but it's what ever lol.