Chapter 1

"Aurelia! Hurry up and come downstairs our flight is leaving in one hour!" My mom yelled.

"Alright I'll be down in a second!" I yelled back.

Oh I forgot to say who I am, well my name is Aurelia Goldberg and I am 17 years old. Today I am moving to Minnesota because the high school that I used to go to got closed down because some kid died of food poisoning.

I put on my last bit of mascara,got my suitcase, and started walking downstairs.

"Ok sweetie get in the car and I will be there in a minute I just need to get my car keys".

I just simply nodded and started walking towards my car. Since the airport was a 50 minutes drive I decided to listen to music until we got there.

We got stuck in traffic so we almost didn't make it there but when the lady was about to close the doors of the airplane we came running in. People were giving us weird looks but I really couldn't care less.

I was sleepy so I decided to go to sleep the whole ride because I slept at 5:00 am in the morning the night before.

"Aurelia honey get up were here". My mom started shaking me to wake up.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw that we already landed and just by the view I could tell this was a very pretty city. You can see all the tall buildings and a bunch of Starbucks places and malls to shop in.

Once we got out of the plane, we were taken by a cab to get to my house. I couldn't believe what I saw in front of my eyes when we pulled up to this huge mansion that had a pool in the backyard and what looked like a indoor theatre.

"This is where we staying?!" I said to my mom.

"Yup! I hope you like it because your gonna have to get used to it."

I went to the back of the car and got my suitcases then went inside.there were so many things with diamonds on them and very fancy furniture.

I ran upstairs and found my dream room right away. It had a walk in closet,a bathroom, and a balcony.

My bed was already there so all I needed to do was unpack and organize my stuff into place.

"Aurelia start unpacking your things then go to sleep because you have a long day ahead of you tomorrow ok?" My mom said popping her head into my room.

"Kk" Was all I said and I started to do what she said. Once I was done I changed into my adventure time pjs and once my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like the story so far! I don't know when I will be updating but I will try to do it as soon as possible!

-hejar ❤❤❤