Chapter 4

Betrayed. That was all I thought to myself after hearing Connors words. I had such a great bond with my parents but knowing that they have been lying to me my whole life is devastating. I felt something warm in my eyes start to build up... Was I crying? No I shouldn't be. I always believed that if people lied to you in life or they break your heart you shouldn't cry over them because there not worth it if they did something bad to you. I mean I truly believe this because I used to have a boyfriend a couple years ago. At that time there was this new bar that had just opened so we decided to go to check it out. We where planning to stay together the whole time but he found his friends and we split up. After a few drinks I started getting pretty wasted and started talking to this guy. After talking for a while we got a bit flirty like kissing or holding hands. When we were kissing, my boyfriend came and saw the whole thing. He went up to some random girl and started kissing her on purpose. Little did he know I was drunk out of my mind and he hasn't even had ONE single drink. When he was done kissing the girl he grabbed me forcefully by the wrist and dragged me to his car. He started yelling at me, but before I could explain he started speeding to our apartment. Once we got there, he threw me inside and started abusing me like punching or kicking. After a good beat up, he kicked me out. I walked to my moms house asking if I can move back with her and she said yes. I remember that night perfectly because it was one of the worst nights of my life. Losing your true love isn't easy.

"Aurelia you okay there?"

I looked up to see Connor looking at me with those beautiful green eyes...WAIT did I just say beautiful?! I can't be falling for my kidnapper...can I?

"Umm...yeah sure."

After that was about 30 seconds of silence. I was just looking up to the sky praying that somebody will come find me to get me out of here but while I was... Connor was leaning in to hug me? I know this sounds bad but I kind of went with it. I let him hug me because I mean, I just heard that I've been lied to my whole life and I'm depressed about it so I badly needed a good hug right now.

"It's going to be okay, I'm going to take good care of you."

Listen I'm very grateful that Connor isn't being abusive but you know when it's your birthday and you get exactly what you want but you feel like you need something else to make to more happy? Well that's how I feel. Even though Connor is being super sweet, I need something to get all the lies out of my mind. Like maybe if he has a washroom I can cut again?

"So lets go to the grocery store now?" Connor asked.

"Yup leggo."

We started walking out of the house that I honestly don't know who owns it. I was surprised to see the car that he had. It was a black 2015 Ferrari. We got in the car and started driving to the store. I was honestly so tired so I decided to sleep the whole car ride.

"Aurelia wake up." I heard a voice talking to me. I slowly opened my eyes to see Connor staring at me which made me a bit uncomfortable but I didn't say anything about it.

"Are we here?"

"Yeah."

Connor removed the keys out of his car and we got out. This store was somewhere where there were not a lot of houses or other stores so it was kind of by its self. When Connor was getting the cart I asked "Can I go to the washroom real quick?" "Of course."

I was walking around the store trying to find the bathroom but this place was a bit big so I ended up asking a employee. I went inside the bathroom locked the door, and looked for something that could cut me because I'm guessing that they probably don't have razors here. I looked in the cabinet and found a little knife that you cut vegetables or fruit with. I was holding it in my hand, about to cut the cold metal on my skin until I heard "You okay in there Aurelia?"It was Connor.

I was starting to rethink this. Do I tell him i'll be out in five minutes and start cutting or do I go outside and leave the knife and don't cut...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OHHH CLIFFHANGER Do you guys think Sarah should cut or go outside and don't cut?😏By the way, next chapter will be Connors pov👽 -hejar❤