Chapter 3

After all my classes were over which were not as bad as I thought would be I went to my locker to put my stuff away. Nobody has talked to me so I was kinda a loner and I'm not really surprised because... My thoughts were interrupted when I bumped into someone.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going."

"It's alright."

I looked up and saw that I was talking to Connor Franta and I was honestly speechless because once I walked into my first class I instantly knew I had feelings for him.

" So.... Your gonna meet me outside at the back now right?."

Oh god I forgot.

" Ummm yeah why wouldn't I?" I said with a smile.

"Cool see you."

After that I got worried about what he would say to me when I meet him outside so I ran to my locker and got my phone in case something bad would happen. When that was done I started walking to the back exit of the school and was surprised of what I saw at the back. It was a beautiful big field covered with flowers but I knew Connor wouldn't do it for me because 1. We just met and 2. It would take too long to grow all of them.

I waited about 10 minutes for him to come but he didn't so I started walking back to go home. I was kinda upset because even though Connor seemed like the bad boy he still was still really nice and I really don't get why everybody was never talking to him. As I reached my house I was about to knock on the door when a cloth went over my mouth.

"Breath in." The voice said. And me being to the stupid one I breathed in and suddenly everything went black.

---------------------------------------------

I woke up somewhere dark and gloomy but I could still see that there where no windows and all the walls were painted white. There was a door at the front of the room that was painted black and had the words "Get used to this." I instantly got scared and tried to get up from the chair I was sitting in to get out but my hands and legs were tied to it. I started to panic because I have always been afraid of the dark and I couldn't move or see anything."Looks like someone woke up." I turn my head to see...Connor?! He did this to me? But why? "Connor why am I here and where am I?". "Well you see Aurelia...Ever since your dad has died your mom couldn't handle taking care of you by her self so she called me one day saying to take care of you and get you out of her plan"."How did I faint?" "Oh well on that towel paper I put drugs so when you breathed in you took in the drug which made you drowsy and faint". "What's my moms plan?" She's going to move to Europe and never come back". "So I'm stuck with you my whole life?". "Pretty much".

So many thoughts were going on through my mind right now. I mean how could my mom do this to me?. Connor is just some stranger that I just met like a few seconds ago that I like. Wait did I just say like? Snap out of it Sarah! He will probably just abuse me and feed me then leave me alone to die one day.

"So since your gonna have to get used to this place you should know how I am going to be treated and how you will be treated. So first if I tell you to do something you do it or else you'll get a serious punishment. Number two, I will let you go outsides some times so you have some time to breath real air but if you try to run away,things will not end up good. Number three if some one asks why your with me and the other guys just say I'm your boyfriend and all the other dudes are your cousins".

"So what are you going to do to me now?"

"Well we're going to go to a grocery store to buy you some food."

"Wait...How long are you keeping me here for?"

"I told you, you have no family so basically your stuck with me"

"Well if we're leaving can you untie me at least?"

"Of course."

While he was undoing the knots I thought of a question I should ask him

"Connor can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Why are you doing this to ME and not some other girl"

"Well it's a long story so before We go I'll just explain"

I nodded my head signalling for him to start

"Ok so when we were younger like 6 years old,Our parents were friends. One day my parents wanted yours to come over to eat dinner together. So your mom got you a babysitter because I was always mean to you as a kid. While all five of us were eating someone knocked that the door. My mom went to go get it and it was the police. They asked if they could talk outside privately and my mom was confused but still said yes. After a couple of minutes she came back looking angry but sad at the same time. She went up to both of your parents and started yelling like crazy saying things like its all your fault or how can you do this to me. I somehow fell asleep then woke up in the morning. I went down stairs and couldn't find anyone so I remembered from the night before the police came so I called 911. They told me they would be over in a minute. When they came they told me my parents were in jail and so was your dad. I'm sorry to say Sarah but your dad actually didn't die... He's in jail."

I have no idea how to react to this... How could my mom lie to me like that? Why did my mom never explain?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long since I updated but I will try to more often❤ Hope you've been enjoying the book👽