Chapter 2

I woke up and had a strange feeling in my body that I was missing something,oh that's right I haven't cut In a week.

You might be thinking,she probably does that because she gets bullied but no,I cut because my dad died one year ago. It all happened when I came back from school one day and I found my dad laying on the floor with no pulse. I called 911 and they took him in the ambulance then to the hospital. They said he had a coma but after two months they had there was no hope of him being alive. After that day I cried myself to sleep every night until I realized that didn't help make me feel better. So I started cutting the next day and got addicted. My friend threw away all my razors and told me to stop and so I listened because it was for my own good.

I got out of bed and looked at the time. 7:00 am. That means I have one hour to get ready for school. I first brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, and put on some simple mascara and lipgloss.

I walked over to my closet and picked out an outfit. Since it is still a bit chilly outside I decided on a white knit sweater, black skinny jeans, and my black TOMS.

I walked down the stairs and saw a note on the kitchen counter. It was from my mom saying that she went out to look for a new job here. I grabbed a apple from the fridge and sat down to watch t.v. There was nothing good on so I had to watch the news. I checked the time. 7:55. Shoot I'm gonna be late. I threw away the apple and got my backpack then left the house.

My mom had told me where the school was so I wasn't worried about getting lost. Once I got there I saw that the school was HUGE. I slowly walked in and went towards what looked like the office. I knocked on the door and heard a old lady's voice say "come in."

I opened the door and guessed that she was the V.P. "well hello, you must be Aurelia my name is Ms.Brown and I am the schools vice principal."

Well I was right.

"Hi nice to meet you umm... I need my class schedule please."

"Of course! Here you go! Have a nice day but hurry to class you are already late."

I just nodded and left the room. I checked my first class. Math. Great my least favourite subject. It was room 223 so I started walking around until I found it. I opened the door and was already being stared at by everybody.

"Hi sweetie I'm Mr. Brook and you must be new. Your seat is already assigned so I want you to go sit in the back beside Connor Franta."

I looked over to where he was pointing and saw a friendly looking guy smirking at me. I kept my head down and sat at my desk taking my math textbook out. I opened up to the page it said on the board and listened to the whole lessen. Nobody talked to me so I was happy because I knew I would just make a fool of my self. The Period went by pretty quickly and before I knew it the bell rang. I was picking up my textbook and all the other stuff I needed for the next class until I felt a note be put on my desk.

Meet me at the back of the school at the end of the day - connor

Well that was strange I wonder why he wants me to meet him... I put the note in my pocket and started walking towards my next class trying to find out the reason.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody has read this so far but I'm gonna post this part and see if I get at least one read! ~hejar ❤❤❤