Sleepover at "his" house

(Aphmau's P.O.V)

Aaron shut the door and came back to the living room. I was still standing up.

"I think that this is a good time for me to leave." I said.

"Do you really think that I would let a lady go out by her self this late?" He asked me.

"Well....." I looked down to the red carpet that covers Aaron's living room.

"Mhm" He crossed his arms, his face expression turned into a soft smirk

"Fine." I gave in. I guess that I'm having a sleepover tonight.

We both sat on the black couch in front of a big TV.

I was typing this wattpad chapter and i had a spider invasion. Had a heart attack literally!!! Anyway back to the story.

Aaron put on a horror movie called "Possessed" 

"Aaron!" I turned my head to him while he was putting away the remote control.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"You know how much I hate horror or scary things!" I groaned

Aaron put an arm around my neck and pulling me closer to him. "You have me to cuddle with" 

I blushed deep crimson red, all over my face.

He turned around to look at me "You look adorable.....blushing" He formed a light red blush across his cheeks and nose.

I put my left hand on his chest seeing as I was on his left side and laid my head on him.

(Aaron's P.O.V)

I felt Aphmau's warmth of her body when she laid her head and her hand on me. 

I felt her jump on each jump scare. But she wasn't as scared like she is when she isn't cuddling with anyone. My hand is laid on her back, making her warm.

After another half an hour, I look down at Aph. She's out cold. Probably why I didn't feel her jump on the other jump scares. I guess we're sleeping together. 

I took time to lay down on the couch. Aphmau laid on me. Her legs perfectly in line with mine. Looking down at her....I just realised how short she really is.

(Stories P.O.V)

Aaron slowly dozed of into his slumber while embracing Aph's hair. The TV was already of and it was 12:30.

The house was all asleep. Nothing could disturb the peace of their sleep.