Yeah Sorry......here's part 3 though!!!

Ok so....Yesterdays reason that I didn't write was because............I forgot......literally.....

Welp, hope you forgive me, kitties and heres todays part 6 and also before I FORGET, Thank you very much for 57 reads. <3 Hope I could aim to a hundred like I always dreamed! <3 Baii kitties <3

(Aaron's P.O.V)

I woke up to a feeling that something's moving on me, I looked down and It was Aph.....

I forgot completely that she was sleeping with me - on me...

Our legs were tangled and looked really hard to untangle without waking her. 

I decided to risk it because I really did not want to do my toilet business on her.

I untangled one leg and moved it onto the floor, same with my other but just when I was leaving, I heard a voice behind me.

"A-aron....?" Aph said with her "just awoke voice"

"Y-yeaah??" I said turning around to see her sitting up.

".......This is not a dream....is it?" She blushed across her cheeks and nose a light, coral pink.

"And what do you think this is?" I walked over and kissed her on her soft pink lips.

She kissed back and it started turning into a make out session.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to her, she was lightly leaning on my member that was going hard        I'm sorry!!! Bring out the holly water I need it D=

*Peeep, Peeeep*

Our kiss got broken and Aph got her phone. 

"Oh my....." She looked at me "I desperately need to go! Katelyn's spamming my phone for the past hour asking where I am.....I'm going to get killed!!!!"

"You'll...be fine! I'm sure! But you better go!!!" I said.

Aphmau ran to the door.

"Baii Aaron!!!! See you next time!" She went out, shutting the door. I looked through the window to see her running.

I'm actually glad because my member is hard       Neeed---------holylyyy water XD

....Are we ready to do it? I don't think so.....I'll wait for when she's ready. I don't wanna rush things.