Losing trust(Part 22)

(5 months later)

(Aphmau's P.O.V)

It was 5 months from the incident. I still didn't tell Aaron that I'm expecting his child....

*Knock Knock*

"yes?" I called out. 

"Hey Aphmau, I brought you something hot to drink...." Katelyn came in with a white mug.

"Thank's Katelyn....." I said.

"Aphmau.....You have to tell him..." Katelyn said quietly.

"Is there a point anymore? It's been 5 months....In one week the 6th months..."I looked down.

"It's better to tell him now than later" Said Katelyn, handing me the mug.

She walked out my bedroom, shutting the room. 

She's right, I gotta tell him. We were hanging out, and he didn't really question my body. 

Laurence spends his time with Garroth and Zane...they're waiting for me to tell so that they can tell everybody else. 

They didn't do it now seeing as the word can catch Aaron's ear, they only told Zane. Katelyn told Kawaii~Chan but made her swore not to mention it until she says she can.

I texted Aaron.

Hey, mind meeting me today, right now, at the mid way point to our houses? If you know what I meen.

Sure, Is everything alright Aph?

No, I have to tell you something.

Ok Aph, I'm putting my jacket on right now.

Thanks.

(End of texts)

I left the mug on my dresser without drinking anything. I rushed downstairs and put on my jacket. I usually wore coats to cover my bump, but I'm telling him now so there's probably no point.

I get out and see Aaron waiting for me. I approach him.

(Aaron's P.O.V)

I see Aphmau. She's wearing a jacket. 

I make out...a bump? My smile is wiped of. She's getting closer. I feel like my heart is going to jump out.

"Aph....are you...are you-" 

"Yes Aaron...I am. 5 months." She looked me right in the eyes.

"Did you cheat on me?" I asked.

"Wait what! No! I would never!" She said quickly "The child's yours Aaron."

"......You just found out right?" I asked.

"No, I found out in my 1st month, when Laurence and I had an incident leading for me nearly losing it." She said.

"You told me nothing......"I said slowly.

"I know...I wasn't ready to say anything so I kept it. Only a few people new..." She said.

"Is there anything else you hid from me?!" I yelled at her.

"Aaron..." She mumbled.

I turned around, ready to go home. "I don't want to see you, or the child!" I yelled through my tears.

(Aphmau's P.O.V)

Tears started flowing from my eyes, I felt multiple emotions but none of them good.

I watched him walk away.

I dropped to my knees, head down. My fringe hanging.

I cried my heart out.

I felt warmth on my shoulders. 

"Shhhhh, it's ok...." A voice said behind me.

I turned around, and barged into his hands. He hugged me, just like a mother would to her kid.

"Let take you home" Said Laurence.

Hi guys, just a lil' edit, sorry there wasnt any video, wifi went out (as usual), next part tomorrow.