(Part 26) It's time

(Aphmau's P.O.V)

I wake up with a little pain in my stomach. Maybe if I lay it will stop.

(few hours later)

The pain's weird, it goes and comes. Though it stays longer now. First the pain would come every half an hour and last for about 40 seconds.

It's 10pm now. The pain lasts now 40 seconds to a minute. It hurts so much.

"Aphmau? Are you alright?" A voice called to me. I feel to much pain to move.

(Katelyn's P.OV)

"Aphmau? Are you alright?!" I asked her.

She moaned in pain as an answer.

I have a feeling I know whats happening but wouldn't it be to early? No, the baby haves a chance to survive after 6 months. 

I picked up my phone and rang.

"Laurance? Please come over, Aphmau's having contractions" I said.

"Call the doctors!" He shouted through the phone.

We hung up and I called the doctor while Laurance came in and took Aphmau upstairs up to her bed.

The doctor will be here in 10 minutes. I go upstairs into Kawaii~Chan's room.

"Kawaii~Chan! Wake up, it's  happening" I nudged her as she woke up.

We both went into Aphmau's room were she lays with Laurances hand.

"Laurance~Kun, you won't be able to stay for the delivary, boy's cannot stay while a woman is in labor" Said Kawaii~Chan.

"I'll go when the doctor arrives" He answered to KC.

"Nurses, Laurance, Nurses will come." I corrected them.

*Knock Knock*

KC went to open the door. She and 3 nurses came upstairs, Laurance went outside the room.

The nurses helped Aph up so she is nearly sitting up.

Me and Kawaii~Chan are holding Aph's hands.

(Aphmau's P.O.V)

The girls are holding my hands. It's really happening. My child is coming.

They took of my knickers and put towels next to my entrance.

Im glad I changed into a long sleeved dress when I woke up earlier.

"Ok Ms. You gonna have to push each time you feel a contraction." A nurse said to me. "The water still didn't break, the cervix is only 5cm open and it needs to be 10cm open,"

(10 hours later)

I guess the fact that woman's first time giving birth is the longest.

I felt something wet dripping.

"Your ready!" I heard a nurse yell. "Push each time you feel a contraction!!"

(Nurses P.O.V)

I controlled my patient. She's doing a great job at pushing. Though shes in hard pain, she screams every time she pushes with all her strength. 

It's been another 10 hour of pushing, the ladies that are holding my patients hands are tired.

"The heads out!" I said excitedly.

She pushed once more and blacked out.

"We need her awake! She gotta push!!!" My friend said.

Lydia put something under the mother's nose. She woke up and started screaming as she came right back into pushing.

(2 hours later)

I lift up the newborn child and cut of the cord. "It's a girl!" I say.

The new mother sat up and held her child.

We pack up and leave the house.

(Aphmau's P.O.V)

I hold my daughter and smile. She's perfect. She got Aaron's eyes. She isn't even crying. She just smiles. 

" I heard that newborns don't laugh" Katelyn said.

"Aphmau~senpai, she's a special child. Katelyn~Sama is right, newborns don't laugh or smile." Kawaii~Chan confronted.

"What's her name Aphmau?" Katelyn asked.

"Alina" I asnwered.

Laurance entered the room, smiling. He was carrying a beautiful bouquet of purple irises. 

Katelyn placed them in a vase.

I could barely keep my eye's open.

The girls and Laurance helped me to lie down. Alina next to me, already sleeping. 

I closed my eyes.

(Katelyn's P.O.V)

"Want to sleepover Laurance?" I asked.

"Sure" He said. "Could I take a picture of Alina to send to our friends? Ya know, Lucinda, Garroth, Zane?"

"Yes, but don't upload it. "He" Doesn't deserve to see his newborn" I said.

I did Laurances bed up on the couch and we went to sleep.