Part 29

Hey guys....I am really sorry for the lack of content (is content a right word for this?) 

but I have a hard time trying to keep up with this seeing as I have a new school, highschool to be egsact. I will try to find time, and to try to keep up with the schedule. Here's another part guys, btw thank you so much for 3.3k views!!!

(Aphmau's P.O.V) (Alina's Birthday)

"There you go, all done and ready" I said as I tied a bow to her rose gold colored dress. 

"Yay! I'm so pwewy!!" She said giggling.

I picked her up and took her downstairs. "Now go and play with Kawaii~Chan, but be careful to not mess up your dress "

I started setting up the snack table. Donuts with chocolate icing, pink icing and powdered with strawberry fillings inside.  Check, check and check.

Different kinds of cookies, check, blackcurrant juice, of course check. 

I went to the kitchen and opened a top cuboard.

a flower shaped cake  baked by Kawaii~Chan......check.

*Ding dong*

I went to the door and opened it. The first guessed. 

"Hey Abby, your pretty today" I said as I greeted Abby and Jeffory.

"Hey Aphmau, sorry, can't really stay to chat - got s meeting in 20 minutes" Jeffory said as he handed me Abby. "Have a nice time!"

Note: I'm going to make up some names of children because it's not like there'd be grown ups for the party XD

"Alina!" I called out "Your first guessed arrived"

Alina ran through the corridor "Abby!!!!" 

"Hi Alina! Happy Birthday!" Abby said as she gave Alina a holographic silver bag

"Tank you! Lets gwo and pway!!!!" Alina passed me the bag and pulled Abby away into the decorated room. 

Just as I was about to walk away, the doorbell rang again.

I opened the door.

"Hi Garroth, Zane, and Travis" I greeted the boys. "Come in"

"Hi Aphmau" Garroth said "Laurance will be running late, he got some business to attend to.

"That's fine" I said

"Where's little Alina?" Travis asked.

"Oh, she's in the living room with Kawaii~Chan and Abby." I answered.

"Hey Aphmau. You look great" Zane complimented me.

"Why, Thank you Zane, kind of rare getting a compliment from you" I joked as I lead him into the living room as well. 

(Half an hour later)

The party was going well, everyone made it. Alina was happy.

(15 minutes till cake time)

*Ding Dong*

Who could that be?

(Aaron's P.O.V)

I opened the gate, went up the gravel pathway and ranged the door bell.

A short, dark haired person opened it. 

"......What are you doing here?" Aphmau asked me with a suprized expression on her face.

"Well.......urh...." I started off badly. 

"Look, I am NOT going to waste any time on you" She said sharply, which of course hurt me but I deserved it.

"No, wait!" I said stopping the door from closing.

"Aphmau?! Do you have any problems?!" A voice called from inside the house

"No, I'm fine, I'll come back in a moment" She answered. "Ok, you have 2 minutes on saying what you desperately need to say"

"Well.....I know that I hurt you.....And there is honestly nothing I can do to make up for it but, I didn't know how to react, you being....being pregnant for about 6 months without telling me....shook me...and now I regret it....and I regret it even more after seeing Alina bumping into me....." I admitted ashamed.

"Ho-how do you know her name?" She asked.

"That probably doesn't matter right now, Aphmau...I just came to ask you if I could give her this gift" I asked.

"I don't think it would be a great idea Aaron....for everyone to see you" She answered.

"Can you give it to her? The gift doesn't have my name on it" I asked her.

"Fine...I guess" She said. 

"Hey Aphmau, your ok?" Zane came from the back

"O-Oh A-aron......" He tried to sound suprised and angry at the sight of me.

"Zane....just go back...I am just finishing of" She told him.

"....As you wish" He said going back.

"Well..you see, bye Aaron" She said taking the gifts from me and closing the door. 

From the closed curtains I can see a little glim of Alina in her beautiful dress. Suddenly a figure came and showed me a thumps up.

"Thank you Zane" I thought to myself