Part 30

Hey guys! Thank you SO much for 4.8k views! I seriously appreciate it! Well, heres part 30! I havn't uplaoded in foreveeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr! 

Enjoy my little kittens <3

(Aphmau's P.O.V)

I put the gift Aaron gave Alina onto the table with the rest of the gifts. 

I went to the kitchen and called Kawaii~Chan who lit the 4 candles.

I picked up the tray with the flower shaped cake and Kawaii~Chan lined everyone up. 

Everyone started singing "Happy Birthday".

I walked in holding the cake joining in on the singing.

Alina was so happy. I lowered to her level and as everyone finished the first line, she blowed all 4 out.

"Happy Birthday Sweetheart" I kissed her on the cheek. 

I placed the cake in the middle of the table and lifted Alina onto her seat. "So, do you want to open the presents first, or eat the cake?" I asked her.

"Cake! Cake! Cake!" She kept on saying.

The flower was rainbow, even with colors that were not in the rainbow. She chose the dark pink piece.

After I served everyone, I saw that there were 2 colors left over. Red and purple. 

I thought of an idea.

I went into a cupboard and selected a white box. I packed the red petal of the cake and put it into the fridge with a note "DO NOT TOUCH!"

I sat in my seat and ate my piece. 

Alina love's cake, even for a little munchkin like her, she is able to eat a whole damn piece.

After everyone finished, It was present time.

Everyone argued about who's present is the best.

"Now, now everybody, Alina will say which is the best one" I said. 

Alina selected the first present, it was from Katelyn.

It was a pink dollhouse. But not any dollhouse, it was really big! 

Alina was happy about it, she said she could play with her friends with it. 

After 30 minutes, there was one present left. 

She picked up the bag and the wrapped box up.

In the bag she found a light teddy bear that is holding a heart saying "Hug Me!"

Alina hugged it, even though she doesn't know how to read.

"Cwan somewon wead dis pwease?" She asked.

"Sure, give it here princess" Katelyn said. "For Alina, Lot's of love, -A"

"Who's A?" Garroth asked. 

"Well......it might be from Abby, but she already gave Alina her present" Laurance said. "Wait, what about Aphmau?"

"It is not" I answered.

"Then who is it from?" Travis asked.

"It doesn't matter as long as Alina likes it" I said.

Alina unwrapped the present and opened the box. 

Her eyes were glimmering with stars in them as she pulled out the lamp that she fell in love with at the store Zane worked at. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Alina screamed from happiness "LOOK, IT THE THINGY I WIKED!!!!!!!!!" 

"I see, so is this the best present you have?" I asked Alina

"YAAAAAAAASSSSSS" She said. "Wait, why won it work?" 

"Oh, give it here, I'll put in batteries for you" Zane said.

"Heres the screw driver " I said.

"There, that should do it" He gave it back to Alina"

One of the kids switched of the light as Alina put it on.

It was beautiful.

(After the party)

"Did you have a good birthday today?" I asked Alina as I tucked her into her toddler bed.

"Yes! It was won of de best!" she said.

"I'm glad you loved it, Goodnight sweetheart" I kissed her forehead and turned on the star lamp. She hugged the teddy and fell as sleep.

I went downstairs. 

"Katelyn, I'm going out for a moment" I said and left with the box.

I walked along the path. 5 minutes later I was in front of a big, red house.

"Woah, I wasn't here for such a long time" I thought.

I walked over to the door and knocked.

It took a few seconds before someone answered the door.

"A-Aph?" Aaron said.

"Thanks for Alina's birthday present, she loved it. She said it was the best present she had" I gave him the box and walked off.

I could feel him staring at me as I walked of back to my house.