Asking Aaron out(Part 8)

(After breakfast) (2:38PM)

Katelyn went out shopping and left me alone home. 

*Knock Knock*

I went downstairs and opened the door.

"Hi Aphmau~Senpai!!!" Kawaii~Chan said excitedly.

"Oh! Kawaii~Chan, how was the slumber party?" I asked while stepping aside for Kawaii~Chan to get in.

"It was great Aphmau~Senpai, though Kawaii~Chan went to sleep at 5 in the morning so she'll go to sleep now, sorry!"

"That's completely fine with me, good sleep KC" I said.

Kawaii~Chan went upstairs and into her room. Katelyn will soon come back from shopping with all the Halloween decorations.

I went to the sitting room and sat on the sofa. I took my phone out and typed in Aarons number. 

I stared at the phone for 5 minutes now, still wondering if I should ring. I clicked "ring".

"Hey Aph, your ok?" He said through the phone.

"Yeah. I'm perfectly fine." I answered.

"Well that's good to hear, Aph." He said cheerfully.

"Hey...umm..A-aaron..." I hesitated saying that.

"What is it Princess?" He said confidently.

"Wait what uuhhhh....." I blushed hard.

"I could make out a picture in my mind of how red you are right now, heh" He said. "Anyways, you wanted something"

"Well I was wondering if we could....hang out .... this Sunday Halloween." I mumbled.

"That would be great Aph, so see you Sunday or you wanna meet up before?" He asked.

"Hmmm....are you free Thursday night? Maybe we could go cinema." I said.

"Sure!" He shouted/said.

I smiled. "Well, see you Thursday then? You could pick out a movie, I have nothing in mind."

"Ok, I have the perfect one. Love you Aph." He said.

"I love you to...Aaron" I hung up.

I laid down on my back on the sofa and smiled to myself.