Katelyn Knows

(Katelyns P.O.V)          (3:30pm)

It was raining from 9, it's annoying really. I start opening the white fence gate when I spotted something on the step. I squished my eyes to try to take a better view of "it".

.......

"APHMAU!" Katelyn Yelled.  

I ran to her the moment I saw her laying there. I desperately tried waking her but she barely moved. She's to heavy for me to carry her.

(Aaron's P.O.V)

I went out to have a walk. I walked the direction of Aphmau's and her friends house.

"APHMAU!" I suddenly heard.

I looked over. It was hard to see seeing as it was raining.

I realized it was Katelyn. I went over, I was about to say "Hey Katelyn, Need help? Did Aphmau lock you out again?" But that was before I noticed what Katelyn was troubled with....

"Aphmau?...APHMAU" I was already bent over checking her wet forehead.

"Aaron! Thank god! I need help to get her in!" Katelyn stood up.

"She doesn't have a temperature!" I picked her up, Katelyn unlocked the door and we went in. I placed Aphmau gently on the couch.

"I'm going to go upstairs for a blanket. Don't have any ideas with her, Aaron!" She walked away upstairs.

I checked her forehead again. Still nothing. 

She came back and covered Aph.

"What happened Katelyn?" I asked, facing her now.

"I'm not sure, but if I may take a guess it will be that she forgot her keys and was locked out the moment she came back, but I'm not sure how long were she out there...." She sat down at the end of the couch.

"9am" I said.

"Huh?" Katelyn said puzzled.

"She came back at 9am" I answered

"How do you know?!" She asked standing up again.

"I know this because Aphmau was sleeping over at mine because I didn't let her come home at the late hour" I answered again. "Also....Not the best moment to tell you but I don't think that Aph will ever do it.....we're dating...."

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!" Katelyn literally yelled.

We heard some tossing so we turned around to see Aphmau sitting up.

"Aphmau....?" We both said.

"Why did you yell Katelyn?" She said tiredly.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were sleeping over at Aarons?" She came towards her.

I stopped her with my hand and said "Go back to sleep Aph...." I sat in front of her torso and embraced her hair, causing her to fall asleep almost immediately.