Locked out (Part 5)

(Aphmau's P.O.V)

I ran as fast as I could. Truth be told I was scared - scared to see what will she do and scared to experience telling her about me and Aaron, the dating thing and how we slept...wait.....I don't need to tell her about the couch night.

I was opening the gate to the white fence that's protecting the grey, gravel pathway leading to my house. I started walking, having breathing problems, I could feel my body getting hotter with every step I take.

It was starting to rain.

I tried pulling the handle to open the door, it was locked. I forgot my keys. Just then I got a notification from my phone that a message was sent to me. My phone had 14% left.

The message was from Katelyn :

Hey Aphmau, I had to go to work, I know I had a day off but I had to cover a shift. I'll get payed extra so I agreed. I will be home at 3:30pm AND THEN we'll discus where you were.

Love, Katelyn.

Kawaii~Chan was out as well. I was stuck  outside my house. The rain was worse by now. My hair was fully wet and I was soaking. 

It will be a miracle if I end up not catching a cold.

I had nothing to do but wait. It was a perfect 9:00am on my phone clock. Guess I will need to wait 6 hours and a half for Katelyn to return. I feel lucky that I don't have my shift today.

I crouched down on the step and leaned my back on the wall. There's no covering above my head so I am getting more wetter by every second.

I rested my head in my legs.

(Story P.O.V)

Aphmau's eyelid closed slowly and before anyone could lift a finger....she was asleep.

After half an hour of her nap, she dropped from her position. Her head was now on the marble outdoor floor, same with left her left hand. The other hand was straight and her legs curved.

319 words,

Sorry this chapter was kinda short? Maybe enough for you guys but....yeah sorry.

I hope you enjoyed it, bye my kitties!!!! <3