(Part 23)

Sorry guys, I said I'll write yesterday but I was going out so the story is here now. 

Thank you so much for 1k!!!!!!!!! I never knew I would go so far!!! =D THANK YOU KITTIES!!!

(Katelyn's P.O.V)   

The door opened. I put down the dishes I was washing and went to the hallway.

I stopped hard when I saw Aphmau in the state she is. Laurance by her side.

"Aphmau! What happened?" I asked.

She stayed quiet.

"She.....uhhhh Aaron turned her down. Left her, like a jerk he is." Laurance answered for her.

I couldn't believe my ears. Aaron doing that? I knew I shouldn't have trusted that a**hole.

(Laurances P.O.V)

Katelyn stormed out.

"Take care of her Laurance! I trust you!" She said as she ran to Aaron's house.

Kawaii~Chan came downstairs.

"Laurance~Kun! Kawaii~Chan heard everything......Let me help you." She offered.

We walked Aphmau upstairs to her room, she sat on the bed..silence.

Kawaii~Chan went downstairs to get her some fruits.

"Hey, are you feeling alright?" I asked, trying to talk with her.

She didn't answer, just continued staring down.

Kawaii~Chan returned with the fruit basked but Aphmau just laid down with her back to us and ignored everything.

"Laurance~Kun, I think it's best to leave her alone....." Kawaii~Chan suggested.

"Let's go then" I said.

We went downstairs and talked in the kitchen.

I wonder how's Katelyn doing.

Sorry this is short....I'm going out again but I still wanted to write atleast a bit.

And again, thank you! 

Have a wonderful week guys!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I'll answer every one of them <3 Baiii