•1•

Hey hey welcome back! This first chapter is a little more of an explanation of what has changed since the last update from the last book. 
Please excuse the boring update but you know, drama can't happen right away.

I'm gonna give you guys some ideas of what Pete and Patrick look like in this:
Patrick: SRAR Era
Pete: M A N I A (current) Era
:)
(Idk why but I live for Pete's current hair)

"I don't want to...I really don't." Pete whispers, tears freely flowing down his face.

Patrick is openly sobbing in front of him. Pete wants to hold Patrick until he stops crying. He can't though, you're not really suppose to do that during a breakup.

"We can make it work..." Patrick whimpers, understand that they won't actually be able to.

"Patrick...I love you...don't think I ever will stop." Pete wipes Patrick's cheeks. "Baby, you're going to burn if you do that."

"Baby?"

"This is going to take some getting use to." Pete laughs, it hurts his chest.

"You could do this again." Patrick whispers. "Come here. And I can come there."

"I can't." Pete's grabs his hand.

"Pete..."

"Patrick Stump...I want you to know that I'll love you for as long as I live. I know you'll find someone better than me."

"No...no one is better than you."

Pete sighs. Patrick does too. They both know that this relationship won't work. Too many struggles, too far away, too much school. Now that they're in college, they don't have as much time to meet up. Pete's college is still in-state while Patrick got it out of state.

"I love you Pete...you'll...you'll be a hard one to get over." Patrick whispers.

"I love you too Patty...so much. I'll miss you..."

They press their lips against each other's one last time, not as sweet as they use to be.

It was fast paced.

It was salty.

It was goodbye.
____________________

Present Day

"Andy?" Joe sits up.

They were having a great time watching Hannah Montana when suddenly Andy throws his phone on the bed and walks out of the bedroom.

"Andy!?" Joe pushes himself off the bed and runs after his boyfriend. "Andy, what's wrong?"

"He's talking about Mikey again." Andy pouts.

"Well yeah...Pete and him have been dating for a year." Joe rubs Andy's back. He feels the muscle forming. Andy has been trying hard to tone up his back and Joe is proud.

"But...I really like him and-"

"That's over Andy. That's been over for 6 years."

Andy sighs.

"Patrick is happy with Frank and Pete is happy with Mikey."

"I should just add Patrick into the group chat accidentally." Andy puts air quotes around 'accidentally'.

"Don't." Joe frowns. "How happy would you be if I put my ex in the group chat?"

Andy doesn't answer. Joe wraps his hands around Andy's waist. "See?" He whispers.