Chapter 8

I ALRERADY WROTE THIS CHAPTER BUT FOR SOME REASON IT DELETED!!! UGHHH.

"Worried about you?" Peter asked

"Peter, am I safe being your girlfriend? And are you still in love with Liz?" I say a single tear rolling down my cheek.

"What?! No!" Peter says hugging me tighter.

"I only love you and I will only love you! Now lets get some rest." Peter says lifting me up an carrying me into his room. He gently lays me down on the bed then crawls next to me. I move in closer to Peter and crawl into his chest. He wraps his arm around me and pulls me closer into his chest. I smell in cologne and immediately felt safe.

"I love you so much Y/N." Peter says then kisses my head.

"I love you too Peter." I say kissing his chin

TIME SKIP TO MONDAY MORNING

"Y/N!!!!" Tony yells from downstairs

"YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE AGINA!" Pepper yells

I jolt up and hurry to get ready. I put on some basic makeup, some ripped up jeans, and one of Peters sweatshirts. I drive to school and hurry to park the car, not caring if I parked correctly. I ran into school in a hurry to give my wonderful boyfriend a huge hug! I turn the corner to see Peter standing at our shared locker. I see him talking to someone but I couldn't tell who. That is until Peter turned to put a book in our locker, it was Liz. She was back! They were talking about something but I'm not sure what. I pull on my earing so only the super hearing effect was on. I listen in on what there saying but hid behind the corner.

"sorry liz but I have a girl!" Peter says to liz for the twentieth time.

"But Peter before I left I was your girl!" She argues back

"Does that even count? We only kissed once, and then your dad-" Peter said but than paused slightly

"Your dad turned out to be bad and you left the school." Peter says almost finishing putting away his books.

"Peter, don't you miss us?" Liz says putting her hand on his arm stopping him from putting his back pack into his locker.

"uh, uh, hmm." Peter trailed on, enough is enough.

I turned off the effect then walked over to Peter and Liz.

"Hey babe." Peter says as I walk over but I just ignored him. I threw my bag into the locker than slammed it. Peter placed his hand around my waist and then introduced me to Liz.

"Liz this is my beautiful girlfriend, Y/N." Peter says proudly. I look him up and down then ripped his arm off of me. I rolled my eyes at Liz then walked to my first class.