Chapter 11

Once I arrived at his office I took a seat then crossed my arms. I turn to see Peter, Ned, and Liz following me. I quickly stood up to go after Liz but the principal held back Liz while peter held me back. I pushed him off of me knowing damn well he was super strong, he must have let me push him off. I sat back down then looked down at my feet knowing I was gonna get in so much trouble.
"Nick, will you please escort Liz to the vice  principals office." The principal said, I looked back to see the handsome boy who pulled me off of Liz leaving to go take her to the vice principal. I looked back over at the principal.
"Y/N, where did this behavior come from?"
I didn't answer
"Since this is your first time basically ever getting in trouble, I will only suspend you for a week. Mr. Parker will bring you your homework. But I'm afraid I'm going to have to call your father to pick you up." I nodded
9 minutes later
I see my dad run into the principals office.
"Is everything okay!?" He asked panicked
"Everything is fine, it's just your daughter is suspended from school for a week due to her behavior today." The principal replies, I looked over at Peter who was sitting on the other chair outside of the room. He's gonna be so pissed at me.
"Well Whatever my daughter did must of have had a good explanation! Come on Y/N!" Tony says then waves for us to leave, on our way out he stops to talk to peter for a bit.
"Oh hey kid."
"Oh! Uh, h-he-hey Mr. Stark." Peter replies standing up.
"So, did you have my daughters back when she punched that girl?" Tony asked
"Well I I I tried but um I was running down the hall when it happened."
"You see, when you make a commitment like what you were telling me the other day you better be protecting her at all times!" Tony says pointing his finger at Peter. Peter looks down knowing he should've been there to stop you and not that nick guy.
"Come on Y/N, lets go home." Tony says then starts to walk down the hall. I look back at peter,
"What commitment?" I say, Tony then turns around.
"Peter will tell you later when he comes over for dinner tonight, you can come over for dinner right kid?" Tony asked
"Um well uh yeah sure sure." Peter says
"I guess I have to cancel my plans with flash then." I say under my breathe but Peter could of course hear it since he had spider senses.
"Are you still doing that?" Peter asked,
"Well not anymore!" I snap.
"Okay well it seems like you two need to work things out, I'll be waiting in the car." Tony says walking away.
"Y/N, what has gotten into you?!" Peter asked he jaw clenching
"Nothing!" I say
"Well something must be wrong!" He argues back. I look down, tears now streaming out of my eyes.
"Look, Y/N, how about I just come over tonight, with you and flash and we could watch some movies and talk about this." He says rubbing his head in frustration.
"Peter...I-I thing we need a break." I say
His eyes become glued on me.
"what?" He cried, I could sense the pain in his voice and I wanted to break down and cry at the sound of it.