Chapter 9

"Y/N! Come back!" Peter yells down the hall. I kept walking not caring what he had to say. I walked into my first class and took a seat down next to one of my good friends Flash.
"Oh hey Y/N! How was your anniversary with penis parker?" He asked
"It sucked!" I say grabbing one of his pencils and writing my name on my Paper.
"Really? Did he not come through?" Flash asked.
"He ditched me before we could even do anything! Then he-" I stoped talking when I remembered I couldnt tell him about Spider-Man
"Then he, had an emergency. And to top it all off Liz is trying to steal him away from me!" I say looking down
"Oh. Well I'm sorry, Just break up with him if it's bothering you." Flash says then turns his attention towards his paper.
I looked around the room to see if Peter was here yet. I turned my head to see him walking into class with Liz. I scuffed then turned my head towards flash.
"Hey Flash, do you wanna come over tonight?" I asked knowing Peter would be listening.
"Yeah! Sure! I'll bring some movies!" He exclaimed
"Yeah we could have a date night!" I say being so salty. Peter takes a seat on the other side of me.
"What about a date night?" He questioned even though he knew what I said.
"Oh well me and Flash are gonna watch some movies tonight, but I know you have more important things to do." I snap at him then look at Flash. Flash noticed how mad I was and decided to make Peter even more mad. He put his arm around me and said
"Yeah, because we know that you put other people before your own girlfriend." Flash snaps  also. I smile at how me and my bestie are such savages. But kinda felt really bad for being such dicks to Peter. Peters eyes came glued on Flashes arm around me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the hall.
"What the hell-" I was cut off by peter
"No! Y/N! What the hell to you!?" He yelled at me. I took a step backwards in shock. Peter never ever ever has been such aggressive towards me. Not that this was aggressive just out of the ordinary for him.
"Why are you acting like this all of a sudden!?" Peter says then puts his hands on his hips.
"It's just-" I put my hand in my head and rubbed it to stop the frustration
"It's just you seem so into Liz!" I yell now getting aggressive.
"What!? I literally have never been more proud telling someone I have a girlfriend! Especially you! The most popular beautifulest girl in the universe!" Peter says then takes my hands.
"Y/N, I live for you. Okay! Never forget that!" Peter says then pulls me in for a kiss.