Chapter 14

This chapter gets a little dirty so beware.
I woke up in the absence of my boyfriend next to me. I stood up and got dressed super fast because I had to drive downtown to my new school for the week. I ran out of the house and jumped in my car. Eager to meet up with my cousin for coffee. I drove a little to fast which I admit is not the best idea. Once I arrived at the coffee shop near the school I ran inside to meet my cousin she was already sitting down drinking coffee.
"Hey! Guys this is my cousin Y/N Stark!" My cousin Shelli introduced me to her friends. I nodded politely at them. The three girls got all excited when they saw me.
"Omg! A Stark!!!!" They all said
I'm pretty used to this kind of famousness since my dad is Tony Stark. I turn my head to see paparazzi running towards the coffee shop.
"We should get going." My cousin said than handed me a Starbucks cup,
"I bought this for you while we waited." She said
"Thanks!" I say then sip the delicious coffee.
Time Skip
I walked out of class and headed towards lunch. When suddenly someone ran into me. We went crashing to the floor. I looked up and saw Nick!
"Nick?!" I say realizing I'm on top of him. I stand up than help him up.
"Oh hey!" He exclaims
"Wh-what are you doing here?" I question
"Oh I go here." He says dusting himself off.
"But what about midtown?" I ask really confused,
"Oh my uncle is the principal there and I was just helping out." He explains
I nod now understanding
"So what are you doing here?" He asked
"My cousin goes here and I'm going here while I'm suspended." I say slightly frowning at the end.
"Well I would love to show you around, and can I maybe escort you to lunch?" He asked politely
"Of course!" I say walking with him to the lunch room.
We sat down on a table close to the back, turns out we have  last period together. We start laughing and eating, he even made me laugh so I hard I fell off the table. A couple of his friends came by to say hi. But than would leave and we would return laughing.
Time Skip
Last period ended and me and Nick walked out of the school together. We were laughing so hard because our science teacher accidentally called nick a girl because he was wearing a pinkish shirt. We exited the school walking down the stairs. I was facing him talking about life when I accidentally ran into someone. I turned my head to see a crossed armed Peter Parker. I examined his face features and noticed he was angry.
"Hey baby!" I say then place a quick sloppy kiss on his lips, he tried to kiss me passionately but there was company around so I didn't let him.
Peter jerked his head towards Nick not saying a word.
"Oh this is Nick, he helped show me around school today." I say smiling towards nick, nick smiled back then waved at peter. Peter whipped a fake smile just to act polite.
"We should get going" peter says than takes my hand, I try to say goodbye to nick but peter walked so fast I couldn't.
"Woah! Slow down!" I say as kindly as I could. Peter just slowed down but never said a word. We started walking to my car, and the whole way I told him about my day at school. He just listened and never said a word that is until we reached my car, he all of a sudden said,
"Do you like Nick?" He says putting his hands in his pockets.
"Nick?! No! We're just friends!" I say to Peter than unlocking my car door. But before I could even think about getting into my car, peter turned me around and pushed me against the car. He roughly kissed me, hard. Than slowly moved his hands towards my ass. He gently squeezed which caused me to moan a little which he took a vantage of and slipped his tongue inside of my mouth. I was so shocked I didn't know how to react. Of course me and Peter have done it but it was always love but for some reason right now it felt like he wanted it rough.
"You're mine. Remember I put a ring on it." Peter says then walks to the other side of the car and got in. I stood there starstruck at my boyfriend. He's never been like this, but I like it.