Chapter 10

We walked into 2 period class which also had Liz in. I rolled my eyes at her then sat down next to ned.
"Oh hey guys." Ned says as me and Peter take a seat.
"Hey ned." I say trying to sound kind even though somethings bothering me.
Class began and I tried my best to focus but Liz kept sharpening her pencil just to get Peters attention. On her way back to her desk she would start talking to peter, but of course peter knows how mad I am at him and her, so he just ignores her and grabs my hand.
Once class was over I was so fed up with Liz I ran right out of that class not waiting for peter or ned. I stomped through the hall walking to my locker. I swung it open to find Peters web fluid all over my backpack. He must of spilt it. I groan then grab my stuff and then shut the locker, but when I turned around Liz was right in front of me.
"Woah!" I say then back up against the locker.
"Back off of peter! I had him first! You don't deserve him! Everyone knows you're just using him to be seen as the popular girl who can get any guy in school, and not just tony Starks daughter." She yells in my face. I drop my stuff, breathe in, then swung my fist right towards her perfect face. She went falling to the floor.
She starts rubbing her face but I climb on top of her and start swinging even more. She try's to put her hands in front of me but I get past them and keep hitting her. That was until I felt two strong arms pull me off of her. I guessed it was my principal so I tried to fight back, but no mattered how hard I tried I couldn't escape his grip. I gave up and let him pull me away from her. Now a crowd was formed, starring at me and Liz. I was friends with the entire school so most people were checking up on me to see what happened and if I was okay.
"Y/N!" I hear Peters voice say as he runs down the hall towards me with ned by his side. I looked back at who pulled me off now that I know it wasn't peter. And to my surprise I saw a very handsome boy looking down and slightly smiling at me. He had beautiful blue eyes very tall and pretty muscular. He lets me out of his grip then I turn around to be facing him.
"Sorry, usually I buy a girl dinner before I get that close." He says then rubs the back of his head nervously. I smile at him then was about to say something but peter grabs my shoulder and turns me around,
"Y/N? What happened?!" Peter said panicked.
I was about to explain but then the principal came running to the scene.
"Y/N STARK! GET IN MY OFFICE RIGHT NOW!!" He yells I groaned then walked towards his office.