Chapter 13

Peter swung me back to my room later that night, we decided to grab a bite to eat on the way there.
"I'm so happy things turned out okay." I say placing a kiss on his cheek. Suddenly Peters phone rang.
"It's Liz." He says blandly, I drop my head.
"Hey, remember what I told you." He says then takes me hand.
"Hello?" Peter says into the phone.
"I'm with Y/N right now." Peter says
"Put her on speaker." I say
Peter obeys
"Hey Liz." I said trying to sound sympathetic.
"Oh. Hi." She replies
"I'm sorry I punched you..." I say almost laughing because damn did it feel good to punch her. She totally ignored my apology and just talked to peter.
"So I was wondering if you were gonna come back to my place?" Liz said, Back? Was he there before?
"I'm with Y/N. Like I said."
"Hmm, wasn't your answer when you two were broken up." She said
"I'm looking forward to another kiss." She said so devilishly my heart broke into a million pieces.
"What kiss?" I say breaking down.
"Y/N, it's not what it sounds like!" Peter says setting his phone down on a small table on the balcony.
"Than what is it Peter?!" I yell at him.
"Hey Y/N before I go, just wanted to say now we have something in common, we both know how much of a good kisser Peter is." Liz says
"Shut up you bitch!" I yell at the phone. She than hangs up. I look at peter who was now walking closer to me.
"Please just listen!" He pleads
"I'm tired of just listening Peter!" I pull the ring off my finger and try to throw it past him so that it was land on the road. But of course his Spider-Man senses caught it.
"Go give Liz that ring." I say then walk into my room. Peter follows me.
"I didn't want to kiss her!"
"But you did!" I yell
"Only because someone who wants to kill me was walking towards me and too hide my face I kissed her so he couldn't see me!"
"What a great excuse Peter!" I yell even louder
"I swear to god!! And I was only there in the first place bc she said that you and her were at the park near her house." He says following me around my room. I started packing a bag
"Why are you packing!?" Peter asked confused
"I'm staying with my cousin and I'm going to her school while I'm suspended." I say finishing packing my bag.
"I'm sorry! Okay! I swear I would never do anything to hurt you! I fucking purpose for god sake!" He said beginning to become angry, I looked over at him now pissed bc he swore at ME. I turned to look at him, tears once again running down my face.
"Peter," I say more softly now
"I'm tired of yelling, I'm tired of arguing, I just want my Peter back." I say moving the bag I packed by my door so tomorrow I can just leave.
"And I want that too." Peter says wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Please, lets just go back to normal." He says resting his head on my shoulder.
"Id really love that." I say, Peter started kissing my neck then slowly walked over to my bed. We laid down and cuddled all night. Not caring about what aunt may or my parents would say if they knew where we were.
Mini time skip
I looked over my alarm clock 3:00 am. I turned to peter who was soundly sleeping.
"Pete, Pete!" I say waking him up. He opens his eyes and looks at me.
"What's wrong?" He asked so sleepily.
"I think you should head back to your place, we both have school tomorrow." I say kissing his forehead. He stands up and walks towards the balcony door. On his way there he sets the ring next to my bed.
"See you later further Mrs.Parker." He says then smiles to himself.
"I love you." I say than fall back asleep.