Chapter 15

This chapters a lil dirty too
The drive home was a little awkward. We both didn't talk almost the entire time.
"So, how was your day?" I say randomly
"It was fine, I missed you a lot at school." He says looking down at his feet.
"I know babe, but it's only for a week." I say holding his hand and keep driving.
"Yeah I guess." He says looking back up at me.
"So tell me about Nick." Peter says
"oh well, he's super nice. And really funny." I say smiling at how much we laughed today.
"Oh cool, so um Liz tried to sit next to me today." He said looking out the window, I knew why he changed the subject to Liz. He was jealous of Nick and wanted me to be jealous of Liz. Instead of giving in to his game I fought back.
"Oh that reminds me, me and nick sat next to each other at lunch, he introduced me to all his guy friends, their pretty cool." I say smirking at how good I am at his petty games.
"yeah well I'm Spider-Man." He says under his breathe. We arrive at his apartment, he opens the door than leads me inside.
"Hey May." He says waving at her as we walk into the apartment.
"Hi may." I say
"Y/N! I'm so glad you're here! I found this dress when I went to the mall earlier today and I thought of your guys wedding!" May said super excitedly.
May always wanted a daughter, and me and her get along so well, so she treats me like one. She walks over to me and shows me a picture of the dress, and to be honest it was beautiful.

"May don't you think it's to early to be shopping for a wedding dress?" Peter asked "Well you purposed didn't you?" She asked"It's just a promise ring, as in I will eventually marry her

"Well you purposed didn't you?" She asked
"It's just a promise ring, as in I will eventually marry her." He says trying to make his aunt understand.
"Well it's never to early to start looking." She said turning off her phone and setting it down.
"I'm going out for a little bit, but I'll see you both later." She says grabbing her jacket and purse than leaving the apartment.
I walked over to the kitchen and soon felt two hands graze across my waist. I smiled than open the fridge. I leaned over not realizing my ass was up against Peters crouch.
"What do you want to do?" He asked resting his hands on my waist
"I don't know, just chill I guess." I say turning around to face him noticing his erection I smirked at how much I can turn him on not even trying. I turn back around to look side the fridge.
I hear peter walk away than I grab some left overs and start to eat. Once I was done I walked into his room to see him sitting down on the bed resting his head in his hands.
"What's wrong?" I asked sitting next to him.
"I'm just tired." He says laying his head in my lap.
"I can make you feel better..." I say in a seductive way. His head shoots up and looks at me.
"You can?" He asked than smirked
"Yeah, But only if you ask nicely." I say leaning in and kissing him.