1

I walk through the terminal, I squint my eyes at the glaring sun through the sun roof of the Airport. "Hey Millie," I hear a familiar voice say. I look up and see both my cousins with vlog cameras. Oh goody. "Hey Logan hey Jake," I say looking at them ignoring the cameras, vlog cameras. "So what's poppin?" Logan asks. "I see vlogs of yours, are you ever gonna stop that?" I ask putting my black aviators over my popping green eyes. "Never!" Logan exclaims. "Donut?" Jake asks holding out a box of donuts. "This is why Jakes my favourite" I say. "Is that why your wearing maverick socks?" Logan asks. I untie my jumper from my waist revealing Jakes status sweat shirt. "Jake Pauler for life!" I exclaim. It pisses Logan off that I always side with Jake. He is so funny to watch. We walk outside and see about one hundred and fifty fans. "I'll be at the car" I say.

I walk around and see Jakes Truck. I lean against it, it takes about twenty minutes for the boys. We finally start driving. "We're going to Jakes house," Logan tells me. "Cool" I say. I'm moving into Logan's house, I'm doing a movie with him. I'm going to Jakes house for the next three days. "How is Apollo?" I ask. "Great" Jake replies. "You can stop lying," I say laughing with them. "He's coming out of training camp in two days!" Jake informs me. "Cool," I reply nodding slightly. "Beep it!" Logan tells Jake. He blasts the horn of his truck. "Only you would have that!" I laugh. We continue to annoy people with Jakes horn.

We pull into the driveway of the team ten house. Logan and Jake carry my four bags. I burst into the house. "I'm back!!" I yell. People come from all directions. Anthony from the stairs, Erika, Shannon and Sunny from outside and Nick comes out from the kitchen. "Your back!" Tessa squeals from the front of the house. Tessa and I dance together. I hug everyone. "You know she's related to Jake," Erika says talking about my grand entrance. "Yes She is" Jake says wrapping his arms around me. I laugh. Logan comes in afterwards. "You weak ass!" he exclaims walking in after Jake. Logan has three bags, Jake has two. "Meh," he replies.

I sit in 'my room' and change into a better outfit for this hot weather.

I come downstairs, my make up is off. "Hey pimples," Jake teases. "Hey blondie" I call Jake. "Your blonde to" Jake says. "Yeah but I didn't dye my hair," I say pissing him off. "Love you!" I call running outside. "Hey Chad!" I call grabbing his attention, he's skating. "Can I join you?" I ask. "Sure!" He calls back skating up the ramp. I run inside and grab my white skateboard with a faded rainbow outline and bright yellow wheels. We spend the next hour skating and listening to music.

"Millie!!" Jake calls. I loose my balance from the shock. I jump off the board as it rolls onto the grass. "What?!" I yell back. "Get in looser we're going shopping," he calls back. "See ya chad," I say and run off. I climb into Jakes Tesla, sitting in the back seat. Nathan in passenger. "So where are we going?" I ask. We pull up to pretty expensive stores. "Why are we here?" I ask looking at the Chanel and Louis. "We're going there to get you stuff!" he says pointing at a Gucci store. "Can't I stick with Nike and adidas?" I complain. "No," he replies. We walk inside, I see shoes, bags and more shoes. "Why?" I complain. I look at my dirty black vans and old Nike tee. "I'm not made for this place," I mumble. "Millie come try these on!" Jake calls me over, he has two pairs of shoes. I try on a pair with pineapples. "They fit," I say. I like the pineapples. He then gives me a pair of aces. "They fit to," I say. "Heyo!" I hear someone call, Logan. "Logan help me!" I complain. "What's the matter, is Jake buying you new shoes, oh god the horror!" He says sarcastically. "We're getting them,"Jake says. "No, they're," I look for the price. "I am not spending that much on shoes!" I yell. "To late," Jake yells back. I shake my head. "Whos this?" I hear voice ask. I look behind Logan and see five boys. "Hi I'm Logan's cousin," I say. "Hey I'm Zach, this is Jonah, Jack, Corbyn and Daniel' Zach introduces him and the people around him. "Hey, I'm Amelia," I introduce myself. "Come on pimples!" Jake yells through the store. "Pimples?" Jonah questions. "Yeah, my acne is coming and going, so when I don't have make up on its pimple, according to Jake, I smile. "I'm having fun with Logan, The better brother!!" I yell to Jake. "Whatever I'm the favourite son!" Jake calls back. "We all know that is not true!" I yell. "Anyway I'll see you guys later," I say kissing Logan's cheek. "See you thursday, I'll make sure you never sleep again!" I say. "You can stay at Jakes" Logan says. "No thanks, he almost broke my skateboard," I say. "You skate?" Jack asks. "Yeah" I say. "She surfs and dances to!" Logan continues. "Shut up," I say nudging him. Jake comes in and picks me up chucking me over his shoulder. I put my arms out. "Look I can Fly!" I yell. Everyone laughs. "Bye!" Logan shouts as Jake walks out with me on his shoulder.

We wander back in the house, people are running around everywhere. "Where the hell have you been!" I see Erika shout from the stairs. "What?" He asks confused. "We have the photo shoot, we have an hour you idiot!" Erika says rushing. Jake runs upstairs. "Millie you wanna spend the night at Logan's please?" He asks. "Sure," I reply. "Can I borrow a car?" I ask. "Take the Tesla, I'll see you tomorrow!" Jake says. I grab a bag with clothes, my new shoes and other essentials. I climb into Jakes car and drive to Logan's.

I pull up to his apartment and hear music and shouting. I open the door with my spare keys and see Logan, Daniel, Jonah, Corbyn, Jack and Zach all dancing around. I turn the musi down and they all freeze and look at me. "When did you get here and why?" Logan asks. "Answer your phone and you'd know Jake has a photo shoot, so I'm stealing your spare room," I say. "Also you guys cannot dance at all," I comment and walk into the spare room.

~~~~~
Hey!!! Hope u liked this
Xx
Peace ✌️