11

I lay on his lap wrapping my arms around his neck as his arms wrap around my waist and he rests his head on my shoulder. "Tired?" I ask. He nods. "Hello people!!" I hear someone yell. I stand up and see Jack, Corbyn and Zach. Logan walks in behind them. "What's the time?" I ask. "Two" Logan says. I laugh. We fell asleep. "The pool nice?" Jack asks. "Yeah" I say. "You coming in?" I ask. They all run out fully clothed jumping into the pool. "You excited for New York?" Logan asks. I nod. "You leaving tomorrow right?" I ask. "Yep" he says.

I sit by the pool watching the sunset. "Are you ok?" I hear a voice ask. Harvey. "Hey" I say. "Just thinking" I say. "How's Macy?" I ask. "She has a boyfriend" he says. I look at him. His eyes red and puffy. "Sorry" I say hugging him. "Did you get your dress?" He asks. "Yeah earlier today" I say. I curl my knees up to my chest wrapping my arms around loosely. "You seem sad" he says. "I don't know anymore" I say. "Know What?" Harvey questions. "My symptoms have been coming back" I say quietly. "When?" He asks worriedly. "Since last week" I say. He hugs me.

We spend the night in the new house Harvey is staying tonight. "Dinners ready!" Logan calls. I see Chloe at the kitchen counter. "Hey Chloe" I say. "Hey Millie" she says. "Here you go" he says passing me a bowl of food. "Looks delicious" I say. "Do you mind if we eat in my room?" I ask Logan. "Sure" he says. "Thanks" Harvey says we both walk up the stairs. "Logan's actually pretty good at cooking" Harvey says. "Yeah" I mumble. "You need to eat more" he tells me. "Come on please" he says. I finish about half of my food.

I wake up the next morning and see a suitcase at the stairs. Logan's. "Morning" he says cheerfully. "Hey" I say exhausted. "Your getting those symptoms back aren't you" he says immediately. I see Harvey come around the corner. "Sorry I had to tell him" Harvey says. "Yeah I have" I say sitting on the stairs. "You need to rest" he says. "I know" I mumble. "Hey Logan!" I hear Daniel shout from the door. I make my way to the kitchen ignoring the commotion. "Are you sure you can go to New York" Logan asks coming around. I nod taking a sip of water. Logan looks at me unsure and worried. The boys come through with suitcases.

I wave them off as they drive down the drive way to the airport. "See ya!" Logan yells from the car. "Have fun!" I yell back. They disappear down the street. "Come watch a movie" Harvey says. We watch whatever we find on Netflix. "Have you packed?" I ask him as I prop blankets up around the couch. Harvey puts pillows inside. "Yeah can't wait" he says. I grab my laptop. "I'm getting a photo" I say. I pull out my phone and get a photo.
~~~

Logan left for New York

Logan left for New York. Totally not making the new house a mess. 😂❤️😏 @ HRVY
liked by HRVY SeaveyDaniel Corbynbesson JakePaul TaytumandOakley and 11,388 others
Comments
LoganPaul: not even an hour and the house is ruined.
SeaveyDaniel: wish I was there
JakePaul:give me ten I'll be over
User1: So Dope!!
User3: ^
~~~
Harvey and I decide to watch movies. "The Duff!" Harvey chants, I laugh. I play the duff. "Welcome to my life" I comment. Harvey laughs. "You feeling better?" He asks. "Yeah" I say. "Popcorn!" I chant. I grab a bowl of popcorn we left sitting in the kitchen. We continue to watch the movie laughing and yelling at the laptop. Harvey dies laughing at one point. I get a video of this red tomato laughing to death and post it on my Instagram story tagging him.

We spend the rest of the day like this watching movies.

I wake up it's six in the evening. "Harvey" I groan and see him half asleep beside me. "No" he mumbles. "Chipotle?" I ask. "Post mates" he says. "You do it" I say. He groans again getting his phone out and ordering. We wait about twenty minutes. The doorbell rings. "Food!" Harvey and I both yell. We open the door and see Macy. "Not food" I say sadly. "Harvey please" She says seeing him beside me. I let him out to talk to her. He comes back in by himself with food. "So?" I ask taking my burrito. "She wants to be friends" he says. "Hell no" I say. "Sorry" I add on.

"Well are you going to be friends?" I ask as we eat ice cream. "No, she broke my trust, and I don't think I could be friends with her knowing she had led me on" he answers "Your smart" I say. He laughs. "Thank you" he says. I lay my head back putting my burrito down. "Are you ok?" He asks. "Yeah yeah" I say. I take a drink of water. "Just light headed for a second" I say quietly. "Come on we can just rest" he says. We continue to watch movies until we fall asleep.