6

I lay down resting my head on the bed frame Jonah lays beside me. I turn and face him. "Your so beautiful" he whispers. I blush, that's a first. I stand up and look at myself in his mirror. Freckles sprinkle across my face and my skin tan. I look at my face, a smile doesn't leave my face. "Can I Tell you a secret?" I ask. He stands up and stands behind me wrapping his arms around my waist. "You can trust me with your life" he says. "I don't want to leave you ever again" I whisper. "I haven't smiled genuinely like that because of someone in forever" I say. "People Tell me I'm pretty, but it never meant much" I say. "Well your gorgeous" he says kissing my cheek. I blush again. "Stop making me all shy" I say. He kisses the back of my head. "But your adorable when you blush" he says. I smile. "Don't loose that smile" he says.

We come downstairs. "Jake left, photo shoot" Logan says. "Ok" I reply. Jonah is still holding my hand. Logan notices and smiles. YES. "We start filming tomorrow" Logan says. "They also want you to learn this choreography" Logan says sending a text through of a video. (Left right Nicole Kirkland). "Thanks" I say. "We have to go" Daniel says coming inside. "Interview" Jonah says looking at me. "Bye" I say hugging him. I hug the others. Logan and I walk to the car. "So, What happened?" He asks when we leave the driveway. "Did you smash?" He asks laughing. I laugh a little with him. "No, we talked," I say. "And" Logan says. "Fine we kissed, Happy" I exclaim with a smile. "He makes you happy" Logan says. "He's good for you" Logan says. I smile. "Thanks" I say.

Logan and I spend the night rehearsing lines. "Logan, What are you doing?" I yell. "What?" He questions. "Your going to get us killed" I scream. "Do you want to be shot by the mafia?" He questions me. "What the hell Logan" I say. "Mafia, What did you do this time?" I yell at him. "I'll tell you when we get to safety" he sighs. We high five. "That was so cool" I exclaim. "Take a drink, I really want to practice the scene when you get shot" Logan says. I chuck him a water bottle. He takes a sip. "Logan duck" I scream in terror. I pretend to shove him. "Kasey!" He screams. I fall to the ground. I cover my ribs. "Kasey" he murmurs worries. "Logan" I whisper and grab his hand. He carries me to the couch. "Call Taylor!" He yells. I pretend to choke. "Come on Maria" he whispers. "I miss that name" I whisper. I get up from the couch. "Can tomorrow come sooner" I exclaim.

We eat dinner and watch the interview with the boys. Logan and I are in our pyjamas. He's in maverick sweatpants and I'm in a pair of shorts and a sports bra. I laugh at all the answers. I'm also dancing at the same time. Multitasker! "Hey that's us!" I hear someone exclaim. I look up and see Corbyn pointing. I trip and fall in shock. "What the hell" I exclaim. "What" Zach asks shrugging. "How do you get in" I exclaim. Jonah helps me up. "Aww" Jack Daniel and Corbyn say. "Ewe" Zach says. "They think we're secretly dating" Jonah says. "That's great now move" I say. I push them out of the way. They all pile onto the couch. I practice the dance again. "Why do I need to do this?" I say panting. "I just wanted you to do it" Logan says. "I thought it was for the movie" I say. "Nope" Logan says. I splash a little water on him. "Move" I say panting. I sit between jack and Jonah. "Ew your sweaty" Jack complains. "I'm human you dumbass" I reply. "Your also feisty" Jonah says. "Did you just realise?" I ask. I rest my head against Jacks shoulder. "Why are you taller than me?" He asks. I'm five eight he is five seven. "I could start wearing heels" I say. "No" he says. I laugh. "We watch music videos of the boys. The door opens. "Ayla" I exclaim and hug her. "I got something for you" she says. She hands me an iPhone box. "No way" I squeal and open it. "An iPhone X?!" I exclaim. "Logan" I say. He hugs me. "They came out today" I say. "Yeah I got one to" he says showing me his phone. "I also bought you a case" he says.

"I love it!!" I squeal

"I love it!!" I squeal. "Thank you sooo much" I say. "Come on, let's finish watching these" Logan says. I sit on the couch with the boys. I now have Jonah's art around me as I snuggle into him. We watch clips and edits of the boys. "I like Christina" I say after watching a video of Corbina. "So do I" Corbyn says. I yawn. It's nine thirty. "I'm gonna head to bed" I say standing up. "Goodnight" I say. I open my bedroom door and run in and belly flop onto my bed. "That will break your mattress" Jonah says from my door. "You left your phone he says coming in. He closes the door a little giving me my phone. "Goodnight" he says hugging me. I kiss his cheek. "Good night" I say. He walks out of my room and I fall asleep.