5

We spent the rest of the afternoon being lazy around the house. It's now the next morning.

I come downstairs with my bags. I see Jake waiting. "You look good" he says

 "You look good" he says

"Thanks" I reply. I hug him. He hugs me. "Thanks for having me" I say. Jake was alway the one who listened, Logan was energetic and live life. "Tell me when Jonah finally asks you out" Jake says nudging me. "Tell me when you ask Erika" I say laughing. "Hey" Logan says walking in. "You ready?" He asks. "Yeah" I reply. "See ya Jake" Logan says and we walk out. "So, Starbucks?" Logan asks. "Peach ice tea" I reply. "Did you bring your tablets?" Logan asks as we pull into the drive through. "Yep" I say. He orders our drinks and we wait. "So you ready to act?" He asks. "Yep" I reply. Logan is the main star, he is an assassin falling in love with the enemy. I am his younger sister and hacker. We work as a team to take down the Italian mafia, we are the good guys. I take my drink and thank Logan. We drive home in silence just the music.

I walk into my room and unpack. I hang my clothes up and fill up the drawers. I walk out and smell something good. "Food!" I exclaim. I sit down and eat. "Did you make this?" I ask Logan looking t the delicious pasta. "Yeah" he says. "It's amazing" I say and continue eating. "Why don't you cook more?" I ask. He shrugs. I get a text. I check the caller ID 'Corey' i cover my mouth in shock looking at the picture. It's Corey kissing my best friend from middle school. I throw my phone at the wall. It's probably smashed, I don't care right now. "Woah woah" Logan says. "What happened?" He asks. Brenden rushes up. Logan shoo's him away. I look up at him. He looks straight at me. I just storm up to my room and lock the door.

I sit on the floor and cry. Tears flow without control. I hear repeated knocking on the door. I look at myself in the mirror. Red eyes red cheeks and tears. I pull my hood over my face. I open the door and see Daniel. He engulfs me in a hug. I cry, not gonna stop soon. I sit on my bed as he hugs me. Logan opens the door gently. "Hey" he whispers. "Your phone I shattered, don't worry I'll buy you a new one" he says. He looks at my phone. I see the picture again. It makes me cry. I hear my door creak. I see four other boys. "Come in" I say. Zach runs in hugging me. I hug him back. "Zach!" Daniel exclaims falling off my bed. I see Jonah standing watching me. Jake bursts in my room. "That little shit!" He exclaims. "What?" I ask. I take his phone. It's pictures of Angela and Cory all over Instagram and even in Jakes dm's. I feel like punching something. I grab my keys and walk out.

I take the elevator downstairs. Jonah catches me as the others are left behind. "Millie what are you doing?" He asks. "Seeing Corey" I say. he grabs my hand I don't let go. "Don't do this" he pleads. I walk out of the elevator and see Logan Jake and the others there. I climb in my car. Logan and Jake jump in. I don't care. I drive through the streets of LA. "Corey moved here yesterday" I say. He gave me the address before we broke up. "How Do you know where he lives?" Logan questions. "He told me before we broke up" I reply. I pull up at the curb. Another car follows. It's the boys. I walk up completely calm. I knock on the door three times. "Coming" I hear a voice inside say. I see Corey answer with Angela. "Millie?" He exclaims in shock. "Hi baby" I say. Angela ets a little pissed off. Corey looks confused. "Baby" he questions. I nod. I put my arms around his neck. "I hope this hurts you as much as you hurt me" I whisper seductively. "What?" He questions. I slap him. "Bye" I say leaving them in shock. "Go Millie!" Logan exclaims with a smile. "Remind me never to piss you off" Jonah says. I laugh. "Your to cue to piss me off" I say and climb in the car.

We pull up at the boys house. They unlock the door and let us in. We all sit on the couch. "Your So badass, I like it" Jack exclaims. Jonah sits beside me. "So you think I'm cute" he whispers in my ear, Logan starts shouting something in the background. "Yep" I say curling my knees up to my chest. Everyone is outside. "They keep staring" I whisper. "Come to my room then" Jonah says. I follow him upstairs. "You gonna smash bro?" Logan shouts to us. "She's your cousin, I'm not gonna answer that" Jonah replies holding my hand. I laugh. "I will kill you" We hear Logan say as Jonah shuts and locks the door. I sit in his egg chair. He sits on the corner of his bed. "Why did you start crying?" He asks. I get up and sit beside him. Curling my legs up and and rest my head on them. "I saw a photo of Corey kissing my best friend" I whisper. Jonah holds me his head resting on top of mine. He gently kisses the top of my head. We sit like that for a little bit. "He is missing out on one special girl" Jonah says. I look up at him. "What did I do to have you in my life?" I whisper. "I'm the lucky one" Jonah says looking into my green eyes. I look into his warm brown ones. He leans down,  his lips millimetres from mine. I kiss him. He kisses back deepening the kiss immediately. I wrap my hands around his neck. He slides his hands around my waist. I smile against his lips and pull away.

I'm gone.