2

I listen to the boys after unpacking, the music is still loud and the boys are to. I sit on the couch in the room watching them through my open door "Lets put this on my live," Logan suggests. "Millie join us, fortnite dances!" Logan yells. I grab my glasses and walk out. "So all of you are going live to do this?" I ask. "Yep!" they reply. They all start the lives and about 1,220,000 people watching in total. "Hey guys!" Logan says. He's holding me on his back. "So today," Logan says. "Tonight you mean" I say. "Whatever" Logan says. "So we are doing the fortnite dance challenge!" He yells. "I think my eardrum burst" I say to Logan's shouting. "I can drop you at any moment," he threatens. "Fine," I sigh and get down. "You know what sucks?" Jack asks. "What?" Jonah asks. "She can dance" Jack says. I do five pirouettes in front of the boys an show the camera. "She's anything but shy," Jonah says. I laugh and stand beside Logan. "Shorty," he mumbles. "Giant!" I retort. "Can we start with the challenge?" Zach exclaims. "Take a chill pill," I tell Zach. "Logan go," I i push him forward. He steps up. "Best Mates. he says reading the piece of paper. He does it with a little struggle. "Jonah" Logan says. Jonah stands up. "Hype" is what it reads. He does it, he mucks up a couple of times laughing. "Amelia," he says. I walk up. "Take off your glasses" Logan says. "I can't see without them," I tell Logan. "Couldn't you just wear your contacts?" He asks. "Nope," I reply. I pick out a dance. "Why is there two on one sheet?" I ask. "Do them both," Logan says. "Orange justice and floss," I read. I floss first going really fast. Then I do orange justice. My face is red from laughing. "Jack and Zach," I say calling both of them up. They pick out one, they high five each other. "What?" I ask. "Best mates," they say. They do the dance in sync. We all laugh. "Danny," Jack says. "Floss," he says. he flosses. We all laugh and continue being idiots in the live stream.

I lay upside down on the couch. "Isn't that uncomfortable?" Jonah says laughing. "Not really," I say looking at him. "I'm just not gonna look at you because my neck hurts like this," I say and rest my head. "Weirdo," He calls me laughing. "Thank you," I reply. I ignore whatever is playing on the tv. He's so cute, messy brown hair and brown soft eyes. "Millie!" Logan says coming over. "Yeah?" I ask. "Why is Corey dming youon insta?" He asks. "Show me," I tell him getting up and leaning on the back of the couch. He hands me my phone. "Why is he being a dick?" Logan asks. "We broke up," I reply reading the messages. "Why?" Logan questions. "He cheated," I reply turning my phone off. I lay down ignoring the tears wanting to fall. Jonah looks down at me. Logan goes off. He grabs my hand and holds it. I look back at his warm brown eyes. "He missed out," Jonah whispers. I sit up, not letting go of his hand.

It's almost midnight, Logan is still awake, the boys are getting changed, they are staying tonight. They all come downstairs in sweatpants and no shirts. "It's fricken freezing!" I exclaim at them. They all shrug. I'm in sweatpants and a tight singlet. "What happened between you and Corey?" Logan asks. "What?" I question his randomness. "How did he cheat?" Logan asks. "We went to a party, it was for our graduation," I start. The boys sit around listening. "He was playing seven minutes in heaven," I say, thinking back to the day.

"They changed it to three minutes because it took to long, I was just sitting on the couch with Jess and Kasey, then Jess pointed at Corey," I say, tears spill from my eyes. Jonah holds my hand again. "He came out with a fucking smile, and fucking pink lipstick on his face," I spit. I bury my face in my knees that are rested against my chest. Logan wraps his arms around me. "Sorry for asking," he says. I keep hold of Jonah's hand. "It's ok," I say looking up. "I'm gonna go to bed," I say. Jonah squeezes my hand and lets me go. I walk to my room shutting the door. Well that got deep quickly.
My hand feels cold leaving his.