3

I wake up the next morning, nine. I take a shower, washing my hair. I put my glasses on.
Outfit:

i come out of my room

i come out of my room. Logan has just come back from the gym and is vlogging. "Morning Logang" I say standing beside Logan. "What about me?" He asks. "Morning Logan" I say and kiss his cheek. "She's the best cousin" Logan says. "Your not to bad" I say with a cheeky grin. Ayla walks in with Kong. "Kong!" I squeal. "What did you do to him?" Logan asks. "He's not fluffy" Logan says. The boys come downstairs in their pyjamas. "Morning" I say. I see Ayla walk out the door. "Kong!" I yell and run and follow her. I walk in with Kong. "Much better" I say playing with him. "Good boy" Logan says taking Kong. He puts him in his bed. "We're going out!" Logan says. The boys are upstairs changing. They come down in jeans and shirts. "I've got Jakes Tesla" I say. "I'm getting my skateboard from Jakes" I say. "Later guys" I say. I hug Logan and walk down to the car.

I arrive at Jake house. "Hey Jakey" I say jumping on his back. "Hey" he says. "Did Corey really cheat on you?" He asks. "Yeah" I say. "Logan told me the story" he says. "Cool, I just came to grab my skateboard" I say. "I'm gonna go down to the grove and explore" I say. I drop my bag in my room and skate down to the grove. I skate down the streets, the wind catching my high pony tail. I skate down the shops. I see Logan. "Logan!" I yell. He moves aside letting me through. I stop before running into the fountain. I run to him. "Hey" I say a little out of breath. "Why did you need me?" I ask. He texted me asking for me. "Huh" he says. I show him my phone.
L-Logan
L-hey
L-you alive
L-come to the grove asap
L-hurry
L-get your slow ass down here
Read at 11:34

"Oh right" he says laughing. "I just wanted you to hang out with me" he says. "So you ready to officially start acting?" Logan asks. "What do you mean officially?" Daniel asks. "She's done acting before" Logan says nudging me. "No" I say. "You know Hrvy?" He asks the boys. "Yeah" Jonah asks interested. "She was the girl with him" Logan says. "Logan!!" I exclaim. "She doesn't like me showing her off" He says. "You were that girl?" Jonah says catching up with me, I walked ahead. "Yeah" I say shyly. "I always thought she was cute" he says with a cheeky grin. "Thanks for yesterday" I say changing the subject. "No problem" he says. "But he really missed out" Jonah says with a cheeky grin. "Stop flirting with my cousin she's to young for you!" Logan yells. "I'm eighteen you dumbass!" I retort. "Yeah but your flirting with Jonah, who I am working with at the moment" Logan says. "That's great" I reply. Jonah and I continue walking and talking.

We walk into Walmart. Logan grabs a trolley, I jump in. "We need candy and chocolate" I say. "No we dont" Logan says. "Sorry let me rephrase that, I need chocolate and candy" I say. I grab m&m's and sour strips. "What are they doing?" I ask nobody. I jump out of the trolley and walk up to the boys. "I'm gonna stick with these" I say indicating my sunglasses. "Nope" Corbyn says putting a pair of neon green and orange sunglasses on my face. I laugh. I get a picture of all of us in the sunglasses. I post it on Instagram and tag them. "What's your Instagram?" Daniel asks. "AJ_Paul2000" I reply. The boys follow me.

We walk around having a blast. I get a ext from Erika.
E-Erika A-Amelia
E-hey where are you?? Need a favour.
A-what's up what do you need?
E-I'm coming to the grove, Jake wants me to get bikinis expensive vs cheap, for a video
A-I'm with Logan and the boys though
E-bring then.
A-probably don't wanna come, I'm in Walmart see you soon
E-see ya
—-
"Erika is taking me with her, Jake needs her for video" I say. "What's he doing?" Logan asks. "Guessing bikinis, cheap vs expensive" I say rolling my eyes. "Now I'm dragged into going shopping with Erika" I say with a smile. "I'm gonna say you guys don't want to come, so I'll see you later" I say spinning on my heel. "Wait, we'll come" Logan says. I look at him. "You ok?" I ask. "Yeah, these boys need bathing suits for the summer" Logan says. I laugh. "Looks like we're stuck in this together" Jonah whispers to me. I giggle. "I guess so" I reply.

We walk down to an expensive shop, no idea what it's called. "This and this" Erika says choosing out two bikinis, one black and one yellow. I find a cute bikini. "That's cute" Erika says. "Think is should buy it?" I ask. "Yeah" she replies

i try it on and see another in the dressing room

i try it on and see another in the dressing room. I come out. "Erika hold this" I say giving her the bikini. I get the one in the dressing room. I love this one

 I buy both of them

I buy both of them. It's one hundred dollars for both, that's ok. I walk around the store. I find Logan. "What did you get?" He asks. "Two bikinis" I say. "Can we go to the beach tomorrow?" Zach asks coming out with a pair of shorts in his hand. "I second that" I say. "But can we?" Corbyn asks. "Do what" Daniel asks coming out with Jonah. "We all got bathing suits, Let's go to the beach tomorrow" Logan says. "Cool, I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow, I'm gonna go with Erika" I say. "Bye guys" I say and follow Erika out of the store.