20

I wake up the next morning with a killer headache. I make my way slowly downstairs and see Maddy and Jonah arguing in the kitchen. "I saw you kiss her last night" Maddy says annoyed whispering. "I didn't kiss her" Jonah says back. "He didn't, I was feeling like crap and Jonah came down to get a drink, all he did was hug me" I say. "You guys used to have feelings for each other" she says. "And I wanted to die last night, so what if we had feelings for each other, he's dating you any he?" I question. She stutters but doesn't say anything. "Case closed" I say to her. I step past them getting panadol and water. "Headache" I say. I take the pills.

Daniel walks into the kitchen five minutes later. "What happened?" He asks. I look up. "Huh?" I question. "Jonah is tense and Maddy isn't doing anything just sitting on her phone, what happened?" He asks. "I felt like absolute shit last night then Jonah came down to get a drink" I say. "I talked to him a bit and we hugged, but Maddy thought it was a late night make out session" I say. "Damn" He says. "She even played the 'buy you two used to have feelings for each other' card" I say. "It's true" he says. "Daniel!" I exclaim as he laughs.

I hide myself in a towel. "It's the red bikini Chloe bought you!" Logan exclaims as you come downstairs, still at the boys house. "How did you know?" I ask. "Lucky guess" he says shrugging. I sit on a chair my towel still wrapped around me. I squeal as Jack, Zach, Daniel, Corbyn, Jonah and Logan jump in splashing me. "Really!" I exclaim. "It's fun to annoy you" Zach says emerging from the water. "You coming in?" Daniel asks. You shrug. He climb out of the pool. He starts walking towards as i get up and walk around the edge of the pool. He almost catches me as I take the towel and whack him with it. He catches it pulling it out of my grip. He picks me up. He jumps into the pool before I can react. "Daniel" I yell emerging from the water.

We spend the next hour having fun in the pool. "Hey Guy!" Jake yells coming in. I climb out of the pool and jump onto his back. "No your wet" he yells. "I just got out of the pool dumbass" I say. He grabs my legs holding me up as he jumps in. He laughs his sweet laugh as he emerges from the pool. "I'm gonna take her now, thanks guys" Jake says taking me on his shoulder. "Bye guys" I say.
~~~

❤️
This is the end of the story. GUESS WHAT THOUGH. There is a sequel. Hope you guys liked it see you next book. Bye ❤️❤️