Chapter 22- I correctly remember

I've never been to this part of the city. I'm not particularly sure which part is it. The night seems darker than it actually is and the path looks longer. Lisa walks beside me, she has now changed to a little black dress and I'm still wondering about the reason for the dress change.

We enter a dark room and I look at the walls to check if there is no tubelight here or are they trying to control the electricity bill.

A tall, healthy, red head man stands there with his hands behind, looking at me like I'm some pig.

I'm assuming that he's Ron, he does look like a Ron. But he doesn't say anything, he just observes me. So, I did the mature thing, I started the conversation.

"Hi, I'm Harry. Harry Styles. You must be Ron." I said and shake his hand.

He didn't say anything and I'm starting to believe that he's dumb.

"He's not Ron." Lisa whispered.

Everyone turns around as someone enters. I look at the man, and he's at me as he walks.

I'm starting to question my reasons to be here. I'm not going to lie but he does look intimidating.

He looks at me like he knows everything about, every single detail like I sleep with two pillows or that I use a new toothbrush every week.

He shakes my hand and I'm trying my best to look as confident as possible. Is it even working?

"Hi, I'm Harry." I said.

"I know." He smirked. "I'm Ron. What brings you here?"

He knows. Why do I feel like I should rather ask him who's going to be the next President, the answer to that will be more simpler for him.

"I was actually.." How should I start?

I look over at Lisa to ask for some help but she looks away and I realize that I have to work on my own to win this battle.

"You need something?" He said and I look up. "Water? Coffee?" He continues.

"No, thanks."

"Tea?"

"No." I politely declined.

"Do you like my new chairs?" Ron asked looking at the chairs we are sitting on.

I feel like someone is going to pop up and kill us all.

"Yes. They look nice."

"I don't know where they are from but I heard someone say that they are expensive. They look normal to me." He laughed and I forced one.

"You were saying something?" He asked.

"Oh, yeah. I just wanted to ask if you know where Taylor is."

Now, it's all out. I can't go back.

He laughed and I look at everyone. Did it come out as a joke or is he mental?

Everyone else has a straight face and I'm guessing that he does this often.

"Don't you think you're pretty late?"

"Did something happen?" I stood up and all his guards took a step towards me.

Well, I have guards too but I don't show them off and scare away good people.

"No. I mean, I hope not. But didn't she tell you?"

"What?"

"We broke up and the next day she went out somewhere without telling anyone."

I wonder if I'm the reason for the break up. I wanted to ask but the guards made me shut up.

"It wasn't her fault. She explained everything that she was just helping you but I didn't listen carefully. I was too busy thinking about the girl I banged a month ago because the news of her pregnancy was fresh."

"Oh." It was like a 'I-don't-know-how-to-react-Oh'.

"Yeah, she was a really beautiful person but I don't have an easy life."

Neither do it. I get bras thrown at me.

"I've made some stupid decisions but maybe I'm on tracks." He smiled.

For some reasons smile doesn't suite him.

"So, you know nothing about her. Nothing?"

"Well, there is one thing...."

"What is it?"

"You know I have a neice, Pippa. She says that she's your biggest fan."

Oh no. I know where this is going.

He unlocks his phone and starts doing something.

"If you could just say something to her in this video." And he turns on the video.

I couldn't get enough time to process anything.

"Hi Pippa, this is Harry Styles. I just want you to know that your uncle is a great man and I hope you'll do great in your future." I said and made a peace sign with my two fingers.

"Good. Good. Perfect."

"Well, what else do you have for me?" I asked. Please tell me exactly where she is.

Her exact address and room and exactly where she is sitting right now.

"She's probably in China or India. I might be wrong." He said.

"Tell me exactly where she is." I stand up with some aggression on my face.

I don't care about the eyes staring at me. I'm trying my so hard and I can't even get a decent answer to my simple question.

"India." He said. "That's where she is."

"Sure?"

"Yes, now I correctly remember."