Good Night

Chapter 8

After dinner (and lots of hugs from Mrs. Weasley) the group made its way to bed. Lily and Rose went to Ginny and Hermione's room and the rest went up to Ron and Harry's room. Teddy and Victorie each got a separate room down the hall.
A soft squel was heard from the girls room as the door was shut.
"I marry Harry Potter!" Ginny squeals as she jumps into bed.
"I can't believe that I marry your brother!" Hermione says while sitting next to her.
"Well, its true. And I have to say you are an awesome mom." Says Lily as she begins to put on the pajamas that Ginny had given her. This caused Ginny to blush.
"Anyway, says Rose, sitting down in her moms pajamas,
"Thats not the most interesting thing. The best part was dads face!" She says laughing.
His face beat red, half of embarrassment half of anger.
"Well I guess we should get to bed. We have a lot to do tomorrow." Sighs Hermione, interrupting everyone from their thoughts.
A series of goodnight were heard around the room as the lights were put out.

*****

Across the hall the boys were doing the same.
Harry and Albus were discussing the Weasley's in the future.
About how George still has the joke shop at the moment.
"What about Fred? Is he not working there anymore?" Asks Ron as he pulls his pajama bottoms on.
Al turns a bit pale and opens his mouth when James cuts in.
"Well he pops in here and there but he's been busy with stuff lately so he hasn't been around as often." Neither Harry nor Ron look as it they buy it but before either of them can reply Hugo buts in.
"Well look at the time! We might as well get to bed. Lots to do tomorrow. Lots to do!" He says climbing into bed and turning off the lights.
Harry and Ron stare at the space where Hugo was a minute ago before blindly finding their way back to their own beds.

********************************
Yes. Yes. Yes. I know you hate me because A' I haven't updated in forever! B' this was soooo short. And C' it was all fluff. Sooooo hopefully I can get back into the mood of writing this story. I'm sorry for keeping you waiting!!!