Hmm...

Chapter 20

Harry's arms wrap around her waist as he pulls Ginny closer, his lips planted firmly on hers. She moaned in pleasure as he attacked her neck his hands making their way-

"Hello?" Asks Sirius Black waving a hand in front of her face.

"Anyone home?" Snapping out of he day dream Ginny sends a glare at Sirius before standing up and leaving the room, leaving a smirking Sirius in her wake. Both James and Fred snicker as she storms by.

"Oh shove it you two." She snaps at them.

At that time Harry and Ron walk in. Harry looks around the room, his eyes landing on Ginny before going red.

Ron rolls his eyes, grumbling something incoherent before sitting down next to Fred.

Both Harry and Albus roll their eyes before taking a bite of toast in sync.

Sirius snorts.

"Now thats creepy"

Albus and Harry look at each other before nodding.

"So are your parents alright with you dating a Malfoy?" Hermione asks Rose as she starts buttering her toast. Rose nods. "Well dad was a little edgy at first. I mean we've been bet friends for years and he's been fine with that. If wasn't until he found us snogging that he got upset." Rose says as she cringes. Hermione does the same.

"I'm sure he'll get better."

Rose nods. "He has a bit, but he's still..." Hermione grimaces and starts eating her toast.

"So whats up with those two?" Sirius asks as both Ginny and Harry leave. James shrugs.

Rolling his eyes Albus sighs. "Well, its kind of complicated. I mean, mum hasn't been able to even be in the same room as dad with out blushing. Then she finally gets over him, then a bunch of kids come from the future and tell her that she gets married to the famous Harry Potter and has kids with him. I don't know about you but hat would be a little strange."