What. Did. You. do.

Chapter 3 

"What. Did. You. Do." Asks Victorie through clenched teeth.

        They were in their living room. Only it didn't look the same at all. It looked much newer and cleaner. It was emtpy of all furniture and there was a workman putting windows up in the kitchen. But it was deffinetly their house.

"Hey! Get out of here! Scram!" Said another worker behind them, mumbling something about theives and annoying teenagers.

So they did.

The group walked for a bit until Teddy spoke up. "Alright, since we have no idea what happened we should probably go to the burrow. We know that grandma Molly lived there since she graduated so maybe, if we did indeed travel through time, they can help." The others nod in agreement.

"Wait, if we traveled through time, how are we supposed to get back?" Asks Lily woriedly, thinking about the broken time turner in James hand.

"No idea."

      The group of nine all held on to Teddy and Victorie some way or another. Some grabbing their arms and hands, and some, like Scorpius, were stuck having to hold on to another place of Victorie's, ending with a death glare from Teddy before they felt the familiar sensation of being sucked into a pipe. Next thing they knew they were outside the burrow.

In the back garden to be exact.

      The group slowly made their way to the door and entered. It was exactly like their time. Maybe they didnt travel in time at all and the just apparated to a house that looked similar to Hermione and Rons living room. The only thing different was that it was really quiet.

Way too quiet.

The snow outside was also a lot thicker than it was when they first looked at the timeturner.

"Guys." Says Teddy in a deathly calm voice, holding the daily prophet. Everyone gathers around the paper and looks. "Is that...." "Yup."

     On the front cover was a picture of Harry. But he looked younger. A lot younger. Probably about 14. He was covered in sweat, blood, dirt, and was wearing a red jersy with the hogwarts crest on the front. At the top of the page was the headline 'The Boy Who Lies' the problem was it looked like it was never touched. In fact, the while house looked like no one had been in it for months.

"Wait guys, look." Says Victorie pointing to the paper. "December 22nd 1997." She says.

"Oh. So they're probably at Grimuald place right now." Says Albus, looking over the rest of the paper.

"How do you know that?" Asks James.

"I listen when dad tells stories." He says. "And not just the action parts like you." He adds when Kames opens his mouth to complain. "Alright then. Lets aparate there and maybe we can get some answers." Says Teddy, holding out his hand again.

Before they knew it they were on the front steps of Grimual place.

"Oh and James please dont do anything stupid." He says.

"Who me? Its usualy him." He says pointing to Fred, who gives him a fake glare.

"Yeah sure just-" but he never got to finish his sentenc because next thing they knew Sirius Black wrenched open the door. 

**********