Parents

Chapter 10

The adults around the room all smile.
"Who?" Asks Mrs. Weasley.
"Uncle Harry." Says Victorie, smiling.
"What?" "How?" "But he's only 17!" Is heard around the room.
"We're not sure how. Its not like they're going to tell us anytime soon." Answers Teddy.
The other adults share a look.
"Well I guess you two should go to bed." Says Mrs. Weasley suddenly standing up. Teddy and Victorie nod.
"Good night." They both mutter.
Once upstairs they both go to Teddy's room. Teddy puts on pajamas silently and lays down in bed.
"Teddy?" Asks Vicotrie cautiously. He doesn't show any sign that he heard her.
"Oh Teddy." Vitcorie whispers as she sits down next to him, putting a hand on his shoulder. She feels his body shake with soft sobs.
"I...I can't....." He whispers. She pulls him into a hug and kisses his forehead.
"My parents." He whispers. She lifts his head so that she can see him.
"You'll get to know them soon enough don't worry." She whispers. A minute later he rubs his eyes, his hair turning back to blue.
"I know I'm a cry baby and I'm being so pathetic." He mutters looking away from her eyes.
"You are not pathetic. Anyone would do that. And besides, its close to full moon, no one can blame you." He gives her a weak smile but she doesn't pay attention, she presses her lips softly to his.
"Good nigh Teddy." She whispers and she snuggles into his chest.
"Good night Victorie."