A Few Spoken Words

Chapter 24

After Harry calms down the two talk for a while, eventually the sun was rising and Remus looks up. The future generation were all either asleep or trying not to doze off.

The werewolf chuckled and stood up.

   "Remus, am I still awake?" Asks the older Harry. Remus nods. "Can I speak to him?" The watch is brought back upstairs and is placed on the young Harry's wrist. The older takes a deep a breath and shuts his eyes.

    "I know that Snape makes you angry and that you have no interest in learning occlemency but you need to. Voldemort can penetrate your mind much easier when your asleep and you need to be able to block him out. Just try thinking about things that make you happy before you go to sleep. Hopefully those happy thoughts will eventually overrun the negative. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

   The younger Harry nods. "But why should I block him out? It gives us a head start in knowing his plans. Don't we need that advantage?"

   The older Harry opens his eyes. "Yes, it is an advantage to us at the moment but once he learns of this connection he will he able to manipulate your-our thoughts and memories. Not only that but he may eventually be able to divulge into our memories and find put information that we would rather not be leaked. Understand?"

The youngest of the two nodded slowly before slumping back against his pillow. "I suppose this means no more Snape."