Padfoot

Chapter 6

Theres was silence.
"Before your mother has an anxioty attack please tell us how that happened." Asks the voice of their father, Harry, in a calm voice.
Thats Harry.
Always the calm one.
Always knowing how to handle a situation.
"Well you see," buds James, coming to the front. "Lily here, (hey!) snuck into your office. Then this gold necklace flew out of no where, almost like magic, and started spinning. Then it exploded and landed us in grimuald place." Finishes James, grinning. Lily and Rose roll their eyes.
"So basicly you snuck into my office, stole the time turner, then you and Fred started playing with it with your cousins in the room." States Harry, again calmly.
"Yeah pretty much." Says Teddy. Theres a heavy sigh herd on the other end. "What year are you in?" He asks.
"Ummm.. Ooh 1995." Says James, smiling.
"It'll be 1996 in about two weeks though." Adds Rose. Another sigh is herd from the watch.
"Alright, just stay where you are for now, do not, and I mean do not leave grimuald place without one of the adults. Don't play any pranks while your there. Dont tell them anything you shouldn't..... Which probably has already happened anyway, we'll just obliviate them." Harry says, more to himself at the last part.
"Dad? Do you think we can get back by christmas?" Asks Lily.
There a pause at the other end. "We'll try." He says at last.
"Now I need to go. Remeber what I said. And please just stay where you are." He says. Theres a choras of 'by dad's and 'by uncle Harry's, then its silent. Sirius, like usuall is he one to break the silence.
"So, you two are pranksters?" He asks pointing to James and Fred. They smirk as Remus rolls his eyes. "Yup." Says Fred, popping the P. "best of our generation." Says James smirking. "I would say we're the best hogwarts has ever seen." Says Fred.
"But that would be an insult to our Uncle George and Fred." Says James. "And of course. The wonderful."
"Magnicficant."
"Maurders!" They finish together. Theres the sound of two people choking on their drinks at the fartherest end of the table. "Wait?" Stops Fred (the older one) "You know the marauders?" Asks George. "Yup." Says James, popping the P. "in fact. " starts Fred (younger). "I'm named after one." Adds James. The twins turn to Sirius. "W... But... I. What?" They both splutter in sinc. Sirius gives them an inocent look, or at least as inocent as an azkaban excapee can look. "I don't know what your talking about." James and Fred (younger) fein a pitying look.
"Did he never tell you?"
"Tell us what?"
"That this chrming young fella," says Fred (younger) pointing to Sirius.
"Has a nickname? That his wonderful nickname.... Is padfoot?"