Future

Chapter 13

"So is the future nice?" Ginny asks Lily a while later as the children sit down fro lunch. She nods.
"Definitely! Dads head auror for the ministry and mum's writes articles for the daily prophet. She used to be a professional quidditch player until she had James." Ginny smiles. "What about Voldemort?" She asks. Lily smiles. "I can't tell you much. But I can say that in the end, we win." This caused Ginny to smile even brighter.
"Here you go." Says Mrs. Weasley as she puts a big plate of food in front of them. "Thanks Grammi." Says Lily as she grabs a plate. Mrs. Weasley smiles and begins pampering Fred, just like she's been doing all morning.
"You don't think she knows, do you?" Albus whispers into her ear.
"I think she does." She replies.
"She does," interrupts Teddy.
"Vicky and I told them everything last night."
"Oh."
A ringing sound from James watch disrupts the silence.
"Hey dad." He answers. Harry rolls his eyes at his son.
"Anyway, Ron and I have figured out a way to get you guys back."
The group cheers.
"Except.... It won't be ready for another two months.

*****

Hey guys. (Sorry it was so short!) So I know its been a little while since I updated but there are hardly any reads for the last chapter. (Thats not why I didn't update but anyway) i've been really busy and I've hardly had time to update. I think I'm only going to update this one by request. So if you want another update just comment below please.