Harry

Chapter 23

"What?" Hermione asks in shock.
Harry shakes his head.
"He knows about them. He knows who they are and where they came from." He says waving a hand in the direction of the next generation. Not having to ask who 'he' is, most of the adults eyes widen.
"Come on. You guys should go downstairs." Remus says to the cousins. He gently pushes them out of the room.
"How does he know that?" Asks Lily, frightened. Remus shakes his head and pushes the children towards the living room.
"Just stay in here please." He goes back upstairs and sees Molly brushing a wet clothe over Harry's forehead. Sirius is next to him while Tonks and Arthur are talking in hushed tones. Harry looks as if the weigh of Crookshanks could knock him out.
"How is he?" Remus asks as he kneels besides Sirius. The godfather shrugs his shoulders slightly but doesn't answer. His face is pale, his eyes dark. Remus sighs and looks at Harry. His face is extremely pale and he looks sick. Noticing that this doesn't calm his nerves the slightest he goes back downstairs. When he gets there the future generation are all silent.
"You guys contact you father, I'll need to speak to him." James nods and pulls out a battered wrist watch.
"Dad?" Its silent for about a minute before Harry's slightly panicked voice fills the room.
"Are you alright? What happened? Wheres your sister? Is Teddy there?" James pulls the watch away and faces it so Harry can see Lily and Teddy.
"Yeah, I'm not sure, right here and yes." He answers. Harry nods. "James, can turn your watch around?" James nods and hands the watch to Remus. A brief flash of pain crosses over Harry's face once he realizes who it is but its gone a second later. He forces a small smile and looks at Remus.
"Remus, whats going on?"
Remus sighs and looks at the boy he had spent years worrying about. The boy, or man now, who is currently in bed looking deathly ill.
"Voldemort knows about your children."

*****
My merlin its been 3 weeks >_<. I have no excuse besides writers block and yeah. Sorry!