Chapter Six

Last night was a terrible night. I got no sleep, sweat like crazy and cried my eyes out. I think I've gone deaf with the loud blaring of sirens all night. And I'm completely sure I'm dehydrated.

The torture was relentless. The sleep deprivation and numbing of the senses makes me more suseptible to giving in. I will not be so easily broken, still, though!

My limp body is dragged out of the oven and into the room with the chair. "Master" strides in with a triumphant look on his face.

"Good morning, pet. You will get breakfast soon, I promise, but we must first do some training. Can you get up?" I barely hear a word he says.

Struggling to get on all fours, I simply nod.

"Crawl over to Slash," I'm instructed.

I've done this before, so it wasn't a problem. I crawl over to Slash who has a horrible smirk on his face. Kneeling in front of him, I'm rewarded by a pat on the head.

"Good girl. Now, take Slash's cock out and let him fuck your face."

What did I just hear? There's no way in hell I'm ever going to do that! For one thing, they're the enemy and I do not fraternize with the enemy. Ever. And for another thing, I have a boyfriend who I love dearly. I will not have another man's cock anywhere in by body. And lastly, I still have enough of my pride to refuse that.

I shake my had furiously and make a move to get away, but before I can, Slash's hand comes crashing against my face. In my daze from the hard hit, Slash grabs my jaw and pulls his cock out on his own.

I struggle against his tight grip, but am completely helpless. His hard cock is shoved into my mouth, and my head is held in place by his strong hands.

There's nothing I can do, so I relax my jaw and take it. It feels so wrong and so disgusting to be used like this. Slash pushes his cock down my throat and I gag. He is relentless as he ferociously fucks my face.

"You better swallow all of it!" The other man demands of me.

Again I struggle to get away, but to no avail. Slash's cock twitches and his balls clench before releasing his warm, repulsive seed down my throat.

"There. You've had your breakfast now," I'm told. Are they crazy? That's nowhere near satisfying.

"You were a bad girl, though, weren't you?" It sounded more like a statement than a question.

"Tell me you've been naughty and need to be punished for it."

I swallow back the lump that's formed in my throat and try to give him what he wants. There's no point in making my punishment worse by not responding.

"I've been a naughty girl and need to be punished."

"Master!"

"Master," I correct myself.

"Strip."

With shaky hands I try to comply, but lack the motor skills or control at the moment to make any progress. Apparently, I'm moving to slowly for thier likings, so Slash helps unzip my suit and yank it down.

With that, I'm being dragged to the chair, my collar is reattached to the chain connected to the chair. Next, my hands are bound to one of the arms by straps already there.

So I'm on my knees facing the chair with my back completely bare. I know what's coming next.

Without warning, I feel the sting of leather just below my left shoulder blade. Whips rain down on my back. At first I struggle and writhe, but by the end of it I'm sobbing and begging for it to stop.

Once they feel satisfied, the whipping stops and my wrists are freed from the arm of the chair. I slump to the ground, slightly choking as the leash reaches it's limit.

"You'll be a good girl and do as you're told now, won't you?"

I nod, "Yes, Master."

"Good little pet. Your training is done for now."

Slash takes me to my cell. It's unpleasant still, but I finally get some sleep.

My rest was short lived, however, as I was being forced into the oven again. Though my stay there was shorter this time, the effects were still absolutely awful.

I can feel my will begin to whither away.