Chapter Twelve

Master really was angry. All his pent up energy went into whipping, beating and spanking me. He then fucked me hard and fast, it was a punishment fuck not meant for pleasure. He did not let me cum,and every whimper that came out of my mouth only riled him up more.

"You're a greedy pet today!" He yells at me, anger laced in his tight voice.

"Sorry, master. I am yours to do with as you wish. Please let me serve you by being your outlet."

He took me up on my offer and used every hole. His stamina is unmatched; his fury is relentless and his punishment is near unbearable. He alternated between fucking my pussy and anal fucking me. He never once let up and I was becoming over sensitive, which heightened my sense, but also added to my pain.

His hand constantly came crashing down onto my ass, and his nails raked their way down my back, leaving deep trenches. Master bit me everywhere and marked my skin. Not one inch of my bare back and ass was clear of redness or scratches or marks.

Suddenly, the assault on my ass and pussy stops. Master moves around to my face. He grabs my hair tightly,yanking my head back so I'm looking at his straining cock.

"Beg for it, pet!" He orders furiously.

"Please, master! May your pet have your cock. She wants her master to shove it down her throat until she gags and her eyes water. Master, your pet wants to please you. Please can I have your cock? Please, please, please," I plead and beg.

He grabs my jaw, forcing my lips open, and shoves his thick cock down my throat like I had asked for. He moves at a vicious pace. My lips start to ache and the back of my throat is abused as the head of his glorious cock hits it over and over again with such intense force.

Master chokes me unexpectedly, causing me more discomfort, but adding to the pressure around his cock. He pulls out when he feels a twitch and comes all over my face. I stick my tongue out to catch as much of his delicious seed as I can.

All too soon, it was all over. I was exhausted physically and emotionally. My only consolation was that master's need to dish out his anger was satiated.My limp body was dragged to my cell, which now had a cushion on the bench as well as a table and chair set in the corner.

"What did you do to her?" Somebody yells, outraged.

"Shut up!" Slash says in response. "She loves it, don't you, little whore?"

"Don't you dare call her that!" The unknown voice calls out again.

"I like it, sir. I'm glad to be able to serve all of you. Thank you," I quickly say before any violence can break out.

"There, you see. She likes it; actually, it makes her happy and gives her a sense of purpose." He pushes me into my cell and pats my head. "Good girl. You can rest now, goodnight."

I open my mouth before closing it again, after thinking against whatever I was about to say.

"What is it, little whore?" Slash prompts.

"I know I should never ask questions, but what happened? Why was master so angry?"

Slash just sighs and explains how the new people seriously disrespected him, threatened him and attacked him. He continues on to say that they threatened to take me away.

"Sir, I don't want to leave. Sure, sometimes it hurts, but I know you protect me and make me strong."

No reply this time, just a simple nod and a slight shove towards the bench I call my bed. I get on my bed and try to sleep, but every time I close my eyes flashes of the people from the pictures come into my mind. I groan and toss from side to side. Suddenly, I'm being spoken to.

"June, honey," a cautious voice coos. "I know you don't recognize me, but I'm sorry this happened to you. You are a strong, amazing and independent woman. I can't stand to see what they've done to you..."

I don't reply, but the voice just continues on and on, until I eventually drone him out. The voice that's trying to comfort me lulls me to sleep.

Before my eyes flutter shut and my head begins to drift off I hear the most stunning words ever.

"I love you."