Chapter Twenty-One

My arms are now attached to the chair above my head since I can no longer hold my own body weight.

"What do you want?" Master bellows down at me.

"Normal," I barely manage to say. Ah! Master electrocutes me again.

My head lulls, but is yanked back by my hair. "You better make fucking sense or I will beat the shit out of you then kick you out!"

"Back to normal. I want back to normal," I struggle to say, using up what little energy I have left. "Master?"

"Yes?"

"Why are you angry with me?"

I hear a sharp intake of breath and then feel the sharp pain of electricity surge through my body. Ah!

"Please, Master. Please. Please. I came back because I wanted to. You are my master and I live to serve you. They kidnapped me. They wanted to change me. I felt so lost and confused with them. I missed you. I - I..."

"Shut up!" he yells rage consuming his entire building. He hits me with the stick then hold the end to my skin for too long and darkness consumes my world.

When I wake up I'm still attached to the chair. I moan and try to move, but I can't feel anything in my body and none of my muscles will respond. Something shifts in the chair and realize that Master has been here the whole time. How long was I out?

"Slut," he says slowly. I feel his presence behind me and feel completely hopeless. Tears spring to my eyes again and sobs wrack through my limp body. "Shh..." he tries to comfort me as his hand strokes my hair.

My collar is released from the hair and my body slumps to the ground. Master picks me up and carries me bridal style to a room I've never seen before. Oh! It must be Master's room. What am I doing here? I try to formulate the question, but find that I have no ability to.

"I believe you, slut. You are completely mine, in and out. I'm sorry I was so harsh on you, but I needed to make sure you wouldn't betray me. If it turns out that you will, you'll be sorry. Do you hear me?"

It takes so much effort, but I finally respond with a weak hum.

"Good girl." Oh, my! I can't remember the last time I heard him say that - maybe never. Feeling completely spent, but overwhelmingly content, once I'm laid on his bed my eyes shut and the world is lost in my slumber. It's good to be home.