SEXTING

Y/n POV

You were waiting for Jungkook but his still not here. He promised you that he'll come. You text him again.

Y/n:
Where are you?

Jungkook:
Baby am almost there.

Y/n:
Kookie, am getting impatient, i need you now

Jungkook:
Fuck, your making me hard
Baby, I promise am almost there
When I get there am gonna give
You the best night ever

Y/n:
Jungkook, am fucking wet just by reading that.
Babe, please my pussy need something inside it.

Jungkook:
Oh babe, when i get there your pussy will have what it wants

Y/n:
Babe, i want to taste you dick, your thick dick👅🍆💦

Jungkook:
Fuck, am so hard, I want to grind my dick on your dripping pussy
I want to see you bobbing your head on my dick

Y/n:
Jungkook, i want rough sex so bad. Fucking rough sex

Jungkook:
Oh baby you are getting the roughest sex cause my huge dick wants your wet pussy. I want to be wrapped by your warm pussy

Y/n:
Babe, am gonna ride you. I want to ride your thighs, tongue, and you thick cock

Jungkook:
Am here baby

After that text you heard the bell ring. You quickly opened the door and saw him. He quickly pushed you making you slam on the wall, it had and oddly satisfying sting. He closed the door and immediately kissed you rough. He sucked you neck roughly.

"Uughhhh!!!" You moaned. "Grind on me babe!" He shouted and you quickly obeyed. You grind on his hard dick.

He grabbed you ass and grind on you harder. "Fuckkkk!" You moaned. You reached for his dick. Once you held it. You rest your palm on it feeling him.

You put you hand inside his pants and inside his boxers. Once you felt his bare dick you rubbed it hard. He kisses you sloppier while you press the tip of his dick making him pull away and moan loudly. Hearing him moan makes you even wet.

He carried you to your bedroom and dropped you on the bed. He looks at you and smiled. You started to unbutton your shirt while Jungkook stare at you. Once you unbutton your shirt you grab Jungkook's hand and place it on your right boob. You started to rub it using his hands while you moan.

He bits his lips as he watches you rub your boob using his hands. Then you flipped the both of you. You were now on top. You took of the shirt. "Babe sit, I wanna ride your thigh" you said. He quickly obeys. You slip his pants down.

You started to lick his clothed dick. His brief slowly absorbes you saliva making his dick wet.

You sat on his thigh and slowly grind on his thigh. You grind faster. "Ughhh!! Uugghhh" you moaned loudly. He made you stand up and pulled you pants down with you panties. He sees how wet you are, your precum drips to your thigh making him gulped. Then he sat you down again. Once your wet pussy made contact with his bare thighs you couldn't stop moaning. You grind you pussy again to his thigh making his thigh wet by you wetness.

He flexed his thigh making you moan loud. "Ugghhhh, uggghhh!!! Fuck!!! Ugggh! Nggghh" you moaned. You started to grind more fast you feel your orgasm. You cummed all over his thigh. He looked at you and smiled. He flipped you. Making him on top.

He put his thigh in between your Thighs and rubbed it. "Ahhh" you moaned. He bit his lips as he sees you fully naked in front of him. "Daddy, let's play~" you purred making him go crazy. "Oh kitty were gonna play" he smirked. The way he called you kitty made you moan. He kissed you again. He inserts his tongue making you groan. He explores your mouth. He sucked on you bottom lip so tender making you reach for him. You lift your hips touching his. You grabbed his neck pulling him as you both kiss sloppy. He laid his cock flat on your pussy.

You started to grind on him. He moaned in the kiss making a vibrating feeling. You moaned louder as he slowly enters his cock in you. "Baby!!" You shouted and wrap you legs on his hips. He thrust slowly in you but hard.

"Fuck rougher~ ughh" you moaned. He obeys. He thrust his hips rougher. You were scratching his back as you moan louder. "Fuck! Harder baby!" You shouted. He thrust in you harder. Making you toes curl from pleasure. "Ughhh! Fuckkkkk! Goood~~" you moan in pleasure.

"God, your so tight" he moaned. You were slightly feeling your do climax as he thrust harder. "Am almost" you whispered as you clench your teeth as he continues to give you powerful thrust. You cummed all over him. "Uughhhhh! Ugghhh! Nggghhh!~" you moaned as you feel cum gushing out of you. He slid his cock out of you and rubbed his dick to your cum-covered pussy. You moaned louder as he sucks on your boob swirling his tongue on your nipple.

He licks down to your neck, down to your cleavage, stomach, your inner thigh until it reached you pussy. He laid his tongue on you pussy making you arch your back in pleasure. He slowly sucks your juice making wet sounds. You reached for his hair and grabbed in it. You lift you hips repeatedly so you can feel more of his tongue. "Uughh! Don't stop babe!" You moaned as he insert his warm tongue on your hole. He continued to dart his tongue in and out of you. "Fuckkkk! Yeesss! Uughhh! Ah ahhh!" You moaned. Once again you reached your orgasm. He licks your cum. "Mmm~" he hummed. He went up again and started to suck your neck. You wrapped your arms around him as he continued to mark you endlessly. You flipped him over making you on top once again. You smirked and started sucking his neck, also.

"Shit babe your good~" he moaned as he gives you more access to his neck. You started to lick his entire neck. "Y/n~!" He moaned. "Babe, ride me" he moaned. You moaned and slowly slip his dick in you. He moaned as he feels your warm hole.

You started to bounce on his dick. "Shiitt!~" he moaned. He grabbed your ass and he sat up. He also bounced his hips. You hold on his shoulder firmly as you continued to bounce on him. You wrap your legs on his hip and thrust harder. "Uughh!" He moaned loudly connecting your lips. Both of you were moaning in each others mouth's. "Am coming" you whispered. "Come on me babe" he said wrapping his arms on your hips as you continued to bounce fast and harder. You bit his earlobe soflty and lightly nipping it. You both came.

You both laid down. You both panted heavily. He reached for your pussy rubbing it. You moaned again. "Jungkook! En-nough!" You moaned when he enter a finger. "Ah!" You shouted when he curled his finger. He slipped out his finger making you sigh. He sucks in the finger and sighed. "I wanted to taste that". Then you were ready to go to sleep. You faced back at him while he spoons you naked.

----------------------

Was it good or not?

(Edit 01.03.19: am cringing so hard when I read this, this was my first time reading this, damn am cringing so hard😂)