IDEAL TYPE

(A/N beware this is gonna be a long one😅)

Jungkook POV

|Wednesday|

We were on the way for a interview. Me and my hyungs arrived at the station.

-

"Okay, today we have BTS!" the MC introduced us. "2! 3! Annyeonghaseyo Bangtan Sonyeondan-imnida." we clapped happily.

"So today we will be asking different question to each member, and these questions are from your fans too!" We all nodded.

"Okay first question to Jin, 'as the eldest who always help you in chores'?" We all chuckled. "Uhm.. Let me see.. Actually no one, cause they always seem to be busy or tired." we laughed at his statement since its true.

"Next, to Jimin, 'what do you think is the best way to annoy your members'?" We looked at him. "Uhm, we always fight when it comes to charging, so its funny when you hide the charger and wait until everyone is annoyed." he laugh making as nod.

"Next, for Jungkook, 'Do you have a certain ideal type'?" I chuckled nervously as the members eyed me.

"O-oh, uhm yeah," then they started to tease me. "Oh our Jungkookie!" Hoseok hyung teased. "Who is it, is she a celebrity?" They asked.

"U-uhm, yes she's a celebrity she is uh, Rose Gold's Seo Y/N" my cheeks started to flare up. "Ohh, One of the greatest girlgroups in Korea, she's also the maknae of her group." I nodded still blushing.

-

I interview ended and we all went home.

"So, Seo Y/N huh? Is she pretty?" Namjoon teased as I groan. "Hyung! Shut up!" I whined. "Okay okay." and he left with a laugh.

-

|Saturday|

We got called for a program called, "Versus" (I just made this up😂)

We were suppose to be team with another group or something.

We also do dares there.

(Lol I stopped writing this for about 4 hours since I joined my mother since she was having a kdrama marathon😂 then scolded me since I was so noisy and also spoiling she was like "Hey! Shut up! Stop talking can't you see I'm watching" SHE'S EVEN MORE ADDICTED THAN ME NOW😂)

-

We arrived there and took a seat. We waited then there were girls coming inside, that's when I froze.

"Isn't that Rose Gold?" Namjoon hyung asked. "Oh maja! (Oh your right!) Jungkook, your ideal type is here." Jimin hyung started nudging me as I push him off.

Once they were near we all stood up and bowed, as they did the same.

-

"This is VERSUS!" the hosts shouted as we all smiled and clapped, since this was broadcasted all around the world. "So today we have very special guests! Introducing BTS!"

"2! 3! ANNYEONGHASEYO BANGTAN SONYEONDAN!" we clapped and bowed.

"Hey everyone I'm Suga, the lead rapper of the group"