DISTANT : DEIGN

(Deign means console:>)

Jungkook POV

I woke up, the bright sun seeping through the curtain.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

Its been 2 months since she left me.

2 horrible, miserable, months...

-

I was getting ready for work then my phone rings.

"Jeon"

"Yes?"

"Its Jimin, uhm... I giving you a day off"

"Huh? Why?"

"Jungkook, I know you haven't been well this past months, you haven't recover, don't go to work okay?"

"I'm fine, plus I need money"

"I'll give you money don't worry, don't go okay?"

"Yeah yeah, shortie"

I hear him laugh.

"Yeah, bye big nose!"

I smiled as my bestfriend gave me a day off. He was actually a CEO and also my boss.

-

I decided walking around a park. It was getting warm since summer is coming.

While walking, I saw a familiar form. A small smile left my face.

Y/N.

I walk towards her. She was sitting on a bench near a tree. I sat beside her, preventing to make her shock.

"Hey"

"Ah!" She screeches. I giggle as she flushes red.

"Wait- Jungkook?" She asks making me nod. "O-oh, long time no see" she started.

"2 months" I mumbled. "Huh?" She said making me widened my eyes.

She heard me.

"O-oh! Uhm... I said it's been two months since we last saw each other" I nervously answered. She nods.

"I missed you" she says, making me flush red. "M-me too" I answered.

"So, how have you'd been?" She asks. "Am... Fine, I guess" I muttered as she nods.

"Jungkook! Are you okay?" I noticed that tears were falling from my eyes. I sniffled and lowered my head, continuing to cry.

"Jungkook-ah" she calls me. I shook my head slowly.

"I'm not okay" I said as she scoots closer. "W-when you left everything was horrible" I said. She held my hand and immediately I tightly held it.

"Am s-sorry" she says as I stiffen.

I look at her, my lips quivering.

She was crying.

More tears fell from my eyes fell seeing her cry.

"Y/n, please no, don't say sorry, it was completely my fault" I tightened my hold on her hand.

"Ani (no), its my fault, I could've been better as a girlfriend then you wouldn't cheat on me"

That stabbed my heart.

"N-no! Please, you were perfect! I was the one! Its all my fault! I was stupid" using my shaky hands I cupped her cheeks, putting my forehead to hers.

"Don't blame yourself..."

"Please..."

She sniffles then nodding.

I closed my eyes, hearing her soft breathing.

"I-I... I'm... depressed" I said.

She widened her eyes pulling her forehead away, furrowing her brows.

"What? Since when?" She asks. As I my mouth form a sad smile. "Since you left" I replied.

"It was so hard without you, all I could think of is you, your laugh, smiles, cuddles, you voice, everything and all I could think of is how I lost all of that with a stupid mistake"

She bows her head. "Am sorry" she apologizes again. "Dont apologize, its making me so guilty" I said.

"It just hurted when you cheated in me, that's why I broke with you" she explained.

"I promise, I didn't do it on purpose, I was drunk and it suddenly happened" I pleaded.

"Please, come back"

"Uh...

Okay"

She replies. I widened my eyes when I heard her. "Really!?" I confirmed. "But, only if you change" she says as I nod eagerly. "Of course! I'll change! Don't worry!" I answered making her laugh.

"I love you so much" I said.

I looked at her, and she looked hesitant but then exhaled and smiled.

"I love you too"

---------

So?? How was it? I know you want Jungkook to suffer (according to your comments😂) but, some readers want a happy ending so I made it a happy ending.

Sorry for taking long in updating, I am so busy at school.

so.... See ya!

(Daily question: What's you current fave song?

DALLA DALLA!~ DALLA DALLA!~

Yeah Im in love with ITZY's Dalla Dalla, who's your bias? Mines Yeji, Yuna and Lia! But I actually love all of them😂 )

Bye! Luv youuuuu~ <3

(Happy 30k readers!)