HEAL & FIX

Jungkook POV

I sat on the couch holding my coffee.

I got into a comfortable position.

I closed my swollen eyes and sighed deeply.

I opened my eyes seeing myself on the reflection of the tv.

Seeing myself alone,

I looked at the corner of the tv, seeing a small picture frame in which there was a picture of us.

Me and Y/N.

I smiled looking at her bright smile, but soon then frowned, remembering how she was crying in front of me.

Telling me to stop.

I closed my eyes again when I felt my heart ache. Tears forming my eyes, I opened my eyes and put my coffee down.

"She will never forgive me." I chuckled sadly. And that's when someone was knocking.

I stood up and opened the door.

Y/N.

"Uhm, hey, I will just get my stuff," she smiled softly. I smiled back and nodded.

She went upstairs as I follow her.

"Oh..." She said shock that her room was still the same.

"Yeah, I didn't dare to touch anything." I chuckled.

Just say sorry, dammit!

I scolded myself,

"Y/N I'm sorry." I apologized, making her freeze.

"I'm so sorry, I know you won't forgive me, but I want you to know that I love you, I love you so much, and it hurts that your not mine anymore." Tears started falling.

She looked at me and smiled. "I forgive you, Jungkook." She touched my cheek making me shiver.

I always loved her touch, and its making me feel like she is still mine.

"But I'm not sure when I could heal, so, I'm making a promise." she said making me look at her. She took her hand back making me frown.

"If I do heal, I will be back. I coming back to you." I widened my eyes a smile plastered on my face.

"And when I'm healing I want you to fix yourself," she said sincerely.

"Of course! I will be better, Y/N! I promise!" I shouted as she laughs.

I miss that laugh.

I smiled happily seeing her laugh. "Jungkook but I want you to know that am doing this cause I love you, and I want to fix this, but that doesn't mean you can repeat everything. If you repeat it, I will no longer give chances." she said.

"Of course!" I hugged her as tight as I could.

"Thank you, thank you very much!" I buried my face to her neck. "I need to go now." she said as I nod.

-

"Bye Y/N!" She waved goodbye. "Love you!" she smiled and drove away.

-

Hmm, I want this to be a angst but ended up being fluff😂

Finally am buying a TEAR album. My mom and I are gonna go shopping buy the album.

So should I make a part two or not?

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Also follow me! :)

Byeee <3