CLUB

Y/N POV

Me and my friends decided to go to a famous club since we all passed are exam. The club was all over social media since, the owner of the club was always there, and I heard that he was really attractive.

"I'm so excited!" Jeung squealed. "Same! I really want to see the owner, I wonder if he's that handsome," Hannah giggles.

"I just want to drink alcohol" I blankly blurted making them burst to laughter. "Sure, I want alcohol too," Hannah answers.

"You guys already picked your outfits?" Jeung answered, putting on some lip tint. "Yeah, it was so hard! I got to choose from crop top or a sexy dress," Hannah complained.

I rolled my eyes, combing my hair. "How about you, babe?" Jeung looks at me, pinning a clip on her hair.

"Yep, I already picked one," she nods. "Okay were all set, I'll pick you guys up at... seven? Does seven sounds good?" Me and Hannah both hummed in agreement.

"Okay! See you, loves!" Jeung blows a kiss then left my house, leaving me with Hannah.

"So Jeung will pick us at seven and its already five-thirty?" Hannah asked. After realizing she widens her eyes, "holy crap! Its five-thirty!"

-

After a few panic donuts, we finally got dresses. "Ooh~ damn! My baby looks hot!" Hannah whistles. "Shut up, your the looking like a snack here" I complement her too, making both of us laugh.

+outfit↑

While both of us was giggling to ourselves, we heard loud horn, then a, "I'm here bitches!"

Me and Hannah rushed outside, sliding inside the car. "So, you ready to get fucked?" Jeung asks, adjusting the rear view.

Jeung was wearing a fire-red crop top, a black leather jacket, a nice matching red skirt and high boots.

Hannah was wearing a purple dress that hugged her curves so well, it ended on her mid-thigh, partnering it with a red pouch and red heels.

We didn't wear bottoms that cover our thigh since we wanted to flex are matching tattoos. But don't worry, we aren't sluts. We're actually sociable nerds. We study but were friends with others and no one bullies us.

-

"Oh damn!" Jeung shouts at the loud and crowded club. "You guys find some drinks and I'll find someone to fuck, okie?" She winks, leaving us.

"Let's go?"

I nod, going towards the counter. "Vodka and a cocktail, please" I smile at the barista. He nods, preparing our drinks.

I look around trying to see if the famous owner is here. The club was playing Holup, making it so loud and active.

"Here you go, miss."

Me and the guy made eye contact, making his cheeks red. "You cute, what's your name?" I asked, passing the vodka to Hannah who's already kissing with someone.

"Jaemin," he smiles.

(Since I'm still addicted to 'don't need your love' here's my baby😘)

"Hi, Jaemin. I'm Y/N," I smiled.

"Well, hello miss Y/N," he smirks, leaning a little bit closer. "What brings you here?" He asks, pushing his hair back, preparing another drink.

"Well, my friends wanted to have a fling and they decided to tag me in" I say, drinking a sip from my cocktail. "Mm, do also want a fling?" He grins.