FOR THE BETTER

Jungkook POV

I was at a random bar, drinking of course. I broke up with y/n so she could have someone better.

Why? Cause when we were together all she got was hurtful things. But she stayed with me.

|flashback|
The day we broke up..

Once I got home I heard soft sobs coming from upstairs. "Y/n?" I called. I went upstairs and her in our room crying. I was a little tipsy. "Y/n baby? What's wrong?" I asked and went towards her.

"J-Jungkook." she hiccuped. "Mm?" I hummed. "Do you even love me?" She asks making me gulp. "O-of course I do." I caressed her head.

"Then why did you cheated on me?" She asks. How did she knew.

"U-uh... I never c-cheated on you." I stuttered making her smile sadly. "Now you stuttering makes me think its real." she sobbed.

"Someone sent me a video, it was you and a girl. Y-you guys were laughing. I didn't believe you were cheating cause you were just laughing with her but then, y-you both kissed." she cried even harder.

I hugged her as tight as I could as tears started to fall from my eyes.

I don't want her suffering anymore. First thing in the morning I'll break up with her.

|end of flashback|

I sobbed at the bar thinking the day when she cried in front of me and said sorry. Sorry that she wasn't enough.

That day I was so guilty. She was even blaming herself on my fault.

I shook my head and drank the glass of beer. "Hey." I looked over and saw a girl. A girl with black hair, tight top, caked face. Slut.

"Wanna have fun?" She asks. I shook my head. "No." I bluntly said. Then she grabbed my arm. "Oh come on." then she pulled me landing her lips on mine. Her lips was not as soft as Y/n's lips.

The moment that happened I didn't know what happened next.

Y/N POV

I felt a sadness all over my house. I wasn't used that he wasn't here.

I sighed and decided to apologized for my ranting about him cheating on me. I nodded at myself, and that I should take him back. It was such a pain that he broke up with me.

I grabbed my coat and wore something.

+outfit↑

It was already late but I think his still awake, I hope. I went inside my car and drove there.

I called him buy he wasn't answering but it was ringing.

-

I was at his and was about yo knock but the door was open. "Jungkook-ah." I called. I heard muffled voices upstairs so I went there. I saw pieces of clothing, it definitely wasn't his cause it was for women.

I prayed in my mind that he wasn't with another girl after our break up. I looked at the room and him.

Kissing someone.

I widened my teary eyes. "Jungkook." I called him. He saw me and blinked.

Jungkook POV

Once I saw her teary eyes the alcohol came off me. I realized I was kissing someone making me push whoever she is.

"Y/n!" I shouted. "So it's true, you were really cheating on me." she said softly and I winced. "I didn't want to believe it and say sorry for ranting but now I see it was real " she said and I shook my head.

"No! Please! Y/n listen!" I shouted she just shook her head and turned and walked away. I immediately catch up with her.

"Oppa!" The girl shouted. "Shut up! Leave!" I shouted at her. I ran to y/n.

I grabbed her wrist and turned her facing me. "Y/n no please, I love you, I love you more than anyone. I didn't mean to hurt you please." I pleaded.

"No Jungkook this is right." I shook my head, tears falling from my eyes. "Its good that we b-broke up." she sobbed.

"This better for the both us Jungkook." she said and I hugged her crying. "This is better for both of us." she pushed me away and smiled.

"For the better"

Then she left leaving me crying.

She left me.....

For the better.

---------------

Oh god I'm so bad at angst. I don't even know if this was angst 😂.

Thanks for waiting for the update guys. Luv u~~

And for the celebration of the almost 9k readers I'll publish a new book!😊