PASSED OUT

Jungkook POV

I woke seeing my room, wait this isn't my room.

I panicked when I wasn't in my room. "Hey! Where am I!?" I screamed. "Oh my gosh! Are you okay!?" I heard a girl scream then came inside the room.

I find her familiar but I don't seem to know her name.

"Why am I here?" I asked still in panicked mode. "Y-your in my room." she said then I widened my eyes I immediately stand up.

"Wait! wait! Its fine, nothing happened, its just you passed out at the bar and you just kept calking someone and I heard you?" She seemed not sure.

"Uhm, thanks I guess. But I need to go home now." I said and she nodded. I was about to leave the room but she spoked.

"I'm Y/N by the way." she said and I just bowed then left.

-

I went inside 'my' room and lied on my bed. Oh god she was so hot, I couldn't handle it.

Yeah, my 'thingy' woke up when I saw her on that white thin shirt, she didn't have a bra on.

I groaned as I feel my 'thingy' rising up again.

Wait what was her name again...oh

"Y/N" I whispered.

Y/N POV

Once that Jungkook guy left I finally was able to breathe normally. Damn, he was breathtakingly beautiful.

I shook my head not wanting those thoughts. Wait, what thoughts?

"Aah!" I shouted. Frustration swallowing me. Its just, why doesn't he remember me?

---------------

Guys, I know its short and ugly, but I forgot what was supposed to be the plot of this😂

Hi! I'm back! I've been better actually, thanks to my true friends a.k.a @I_Purple_You1127

I hope you kinda like it?